PDA

View Full Version : Hangover Cure?!

Barn
19-01-04, 05:31 PM
man, I went out on the p iss last night to celebrate my birthday and got fcuking slaughtered. Woke up this morning and was still hammered, lol. Now, I've got the biggest mother of a hangover!

Just wanted to know what you lot do to get rid of your hangover's?

Still waiting for the last alka seltzer to kick in, lol

Alex
19-01-04, 06:28 PM
Drink Shit loads of water. once you have done that drink some more water. Fill yourself up with it until your piss is crystal clear. your headache will have also gone by then

Fester
19-01-04, 06:30 PM
tbh there's nothing you can do mate

ive been doing 'the water thing' for years and the effects are minimal at best lol, if you drink loads before you go to bed thats when you make gains, if you miss the boat and go to sleep it wont do jack when you wake up

I always cling to the hope of a mcdonalds sorting me out, but it always abuses you, do not pass go, do not collect ?200 - we always get conned into thinking we'll be right but it doesnt work lol

In fact I don't really have a reply for this :lol:

epo
19-01-04, 07:02 PM
hair of t'dog :!:

dave.gsi
19-01-04, 07:49 PM
drink water before you go to bed. you'll never get a hangover again :wink:

Fester
19-01-04, 07:57 PM
It doesn't work if youre completely muntered though!

dave.gsi
19-01-04, 07:59 PM
it helps though. just think how bad you'd be if you didnt drink it :lol:

Fester
19-01-04, 09:48 PM
Yeah true, if you get it down before you go to bed it does help

Alex
19-01-04, 10:42 PM
drink water before you go to bed. you'll never get a hangover again :wink:
If you drink too much water or have had FAR too much alcohol you may piss the bed though :lol:

Dpnova
19-01-04, 10:47 PM
I used to drink loads of water as a cure until last time when i drunk it then threw it up everywhere but i had drunk about 3 pints :oops:

Mark
19-01-04, 11:01 PM
Just keep drinking alcohol till you get past the hangover stage............or die... :o :lol:

Barn
20-01-04, 11:42 AM
cheers for the advice lads (lol)

I'm off to try and eat something now that its gone!!

:lol: