PDA

View Full Version : Doncaster, SUNDAY

Anonymous
03-04-01, 09:40 PM
Ok, we have 4 cars commin from the NE PNG, so who else is gonna be there on sunday, any ideas on where we shud meet up 4 a chat?

Anonymous
03-04-01, 10:43 PM
U beat me 2 it m8! Sorry I`ve been really busy 2day. I`m definately coming, and I know a few others will be travelling up from the South with me. Are there any service stations near the ground where we could all meet up? There must be loads more people going that would meet up b4 entering.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
03-04-01, 11:28 PM
i have been lookin at my map, sum1 shud scan one in.

jus below doncaster, where the A1 meets the M18, there shud be a services round there?? cos its where the two main roads meet, so if anyone lives round there, can u have a look?

North or south is another main prob.

Also, time of course, we are leavin at 6, so plan to be there for 8, so will anyone else be around at that time?

We need to sort summink soon, cos we dont want to leave it till the last minute.

Cheers boys(and ladyeees)

Anonymous
04-04-01, 01:03 AM
Are most people going on Sunday then?

I was wondering what would be the better day to go, so if more are going Sunday, I'll go then too...if my mates agree of course!

Anonymous
04-04-01, 08:37 AM
I`ll be leaving at about 5:30 to get there for 9:00.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
04-04-01, 06:33 PM
ermm i fink i will have a trot down on sunday with let me think
ermmm.... marky d!!!!

how shiL is this reply/post/message fingy!!!!!lmao

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
06-04-01, 04:30 AM
MC, erm hate to say this theres a small flaw in your plan. If i remember right, we only just got back from Southend at 5am a couple of weeks ago, going to have next to no sleep. As you can see by the time, ive just stayed up for 24 hrs... again. :( oh well i have the next 2 weeks off anyway mwhahahahaahahahahah :D

Anonymous
06-04-01, 10:23 AM
i'll be there all weekend

Anonymous
06-04-01, 11:32 AM
Breeny, So what are u going to at the weekend? MSC, Southend, Donny? I can get you a lift to Donny if Danny cant take you. I`ve got three other Novas coming up with me so far, maybe more.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
06-04-01, 12:18 PM
Im going with Danny to Mean street and southend (gettin clear indicators and laguna splitter from Pag @ msc) danny dont wanna go to donny, i do :) so if u could gimme a lift that would be gr8! :) :) cheers buddy