PDA

View Full Version : Insurance after being banned

tom_beverley
18-01-04, 06:00 PM
Does anyone know roughly how much i would get quoted to get insured on a 1.2 merit. I got banned for dangerous drivin last july for 12 months ( :D :D only 6 months left :D :D ). I was insured with Liverpool Victoria and it was ?800 fully comp for my first policy which i thought was crackin but now they dont insure drivers that have been banned in the last 5 years! Im 19 and held my licence for a year before i got banned can anyone give me a rough outline or some good companies to phone?

thanks

tom

Neil.
19-01-04, 12:02 AM
aint got a clue, why did u get banned?

Jules
19-01-04, 08:56 AM
I got banned for dangerous drivin last july for 12 months

aint got a clue, why did u get banned?

I'll guess at..............er............dangerous driving?
:lol:

jkhilton
19-01-04, 11:45 AM
lmao@jules!

a friend of mine has been done for drink driving and dangerous driving, he pays around ?100/month for a 205 diesel, but his ban for drink driving finished about 2 years ago now. he has 2 years no claims and is 24.

Basically your insurance is going to be rough for quite a while, due to the fact you are still young and you got banned very quickly after passing your test!!! but then, that's the price you pay if you drive dangerously.

tom_beverley
19-01-04, 03:27 PM
i know im stupid, well it taught me a lesson ill never go round the roundabout the wrong way again! Hopefully i wont be lookin at anythin to harsh i shud be able to cope with about 150 a month easy! ill check it out wen its a bit closer to july hopefully ill get quoted happy haha

dave.gsi
19-01-04, 03:40 PM
:o

tom_beverley
19-01-04, 03:56 PM
i know im stupid, well it taught me a lesson ill never go round the roundabout the wrong way again! Hopefully i wont be lookin at anythin to harsh i shud be able to cope with about 150 a month easy! ill check it out wen its a bit closer to july hopefully ill get quoted happy haha

Neil.
20-01-04, 12:24 AM
shit it jules b4 i put a cap in ur ass!

I had a feeling it was u who went wrong way round a round about, shouldn't be that hard, not as harsh as drink or drug driving.

Jules
20-01-04, 06:33 PM
s**t it jules b4 i put a cap in ur ass!

You ain't putting nothing in my ass!!! What do think my name is? Mark?!?

LMAO!!!

Joke btw...............

Mark
20-01-04, 10:03 PM
Grrrrrrrr!!!