PDA

View Full Version : Nova Boot popper Kit trouble

Mrpugless
18-01-04, 01:58 PM
:evil: hi everyone, im not right happy at the moment, last week i bought a blanking panel and a boot popper kit from supanovas. The boot popper kit has some japanese instructions and it doesnt even show how to wire it up properly or nothing and i was wondering if anyone on here knew what to do because it is as clear as mud to me!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLP ME!

epo
18-01-04, 02:57 PM
surly its just a matter of takin a live from ur battery to a switch then another wire from the switch to the solenoide and an earth from the solenoid to the a good earth point :!:

Neil.
18-01-04, 03:05 PM
Obviosly EPO!

XZiBiT
18-01-04, 04:52 PM
cant you just wire it to your rear wiper thas wht i did big prob if you aint got one tho ;P

Adam
20-01-04, 02:05 PM
yeah thats what most people do,
they remove the rear wiper keeping the wiring in place then fire the switch to the solenoid using the rear wiper intermittent switch, so it just switches to live once about every ten seconds which gives you chance to turn it off before the solenoid operates again.

Mrpugless
21-01-04, 11:20 PM
Ive got it all sorted now, thanks you lot! :D big help!

a2lt16v
22-01-04, 12:50 PM
BIT DANGEREROUS IF YOU HAVE A MARK TO AND YOU ACCIDENTLY PUSH STICK FORWARDS YA BOOT WILL POP

epo
22-01-04, 07:35 PM
BIT DANGEREROUS IF YOU HAVE A MARK TO AND YOU ACCIDENTLY PUSH STICK FORWARDS YA BOOT WILL POP

yeah but there must be away of making it only work when the ignitons off like on fords
or u cud always fit bonnet pins on ur boot