PDA

View Full Version : modded nova 1600 16v breaking

nova laden
17-01-04, 09:16 PM
it is with great regret that i have decided to break my nova.
here is a list of most of the parts i have for sale, most parts i have receipts for.
all parts are open to offers, i am after quick sales as i need the garage space.
would prefer collection but can post small items for cost of postage. may also deliver parts locally but engine and large items collection please.
can email pics of all parts.
all parts still on vehicle, would also be interested in offers for the whole car if somebody wanted to give it a good home, although it has a knackered gearbox so is undriveable. owned for last 4 years. thousands in receipts.

SR mk1 servo and m.cylinder ?10
SR mk1 front anti-roll bar and fittings ?10

mk2 SRI blue/grey interior comprising front and rear seats and doorcards with speaker holes, no winder holes, good condition, not gone through on drivers bolster ?60

corsa GSI c16xe 1.6 16v engine, covered only 6,000 miles, 11 months old (receipt to prove), 11 months old engine wiring loom (receipt to prove), ecu (not transponder key type) ?650 or sensible offers, cost over ?1200 11 months ago

mk1 GTE petrol tank ?25
mk1 GTE external fuel pump 18 months old, receipt ?35
novadose front grill with mesh ?10
wing mirrors with white painted covers and flushed Hella LED indicators good condition ?20 the pair
mk1 tailgate with SR spoiler and grey 1.4SR vinyl still intact ?20
glacier white bonnet, no rust, excellent condition ?30

mk1 SR front bumper in glacier white ?30
pair of doors, delocked, sound deadened, with glass and all seals, couple of spots of rust on drivers door but v.good condition all round in glacier white ?80

astra 16v GTE digidash, rev counter not working possible loose connection, with wiring and transponder ?25

central door locking kit (solenoids both sides) ?40

these parts need to go so offer away!

dave. :beer:

p.s. by the way, i am based in hertfordshire, j8 m1.