PDA

View Full Version : tut tut tut

srs1
17-01-04, 07:02 PM
for a change (well more like i was still hammered from the night before) i let my girl friend do the driving today.

at first things were fine, telling her off for doing 45 in 30 etc. (she cant afford to let her insurance go up, after last car was stolen), until she pulled out infront of a cavalier. mmh things can only get worse.

so we went home, i cooked her chicken chow mein stir fry thing (very nice).
we decided to go down town.
she reverses of the drive and plows straight into my dads mondeo!!! :oops:

i now need to get a mondeo front bumper, indacator and light. and a corsa rear drivers side indacator pod.

and she blamed me for shouting her name and putting her off, i tried to warn her!

sorry but WOMEN!!!

Fester
17-01-04, 07:39 PM
Next time you get into a car please have the courtesey to look down in between your legs.

If you don't see a penis residing there please find a nearby male or get the bus.

Thankyou

Mel
17-01-04, 07:53 PM
lol, unlucky

*gets a strap on dildo* that should satisfy Fester..in more ways than one :lol: :P

Fester
17-01-04, 07:55 PM
hmmm crude sexual mockery a match for initial whit and foresight?

yes :cry:

Mel
17-01-04, 07:56 PM
:lol:

Dpnova
17-01-04, 09:28 PM
LOL @ MEL. Sean you shouldt have let her drive but at least she hit a ford :lol:

Mark
17-01-04, 11:04 PM
lol, unlucky

*gets a strap on dildo* that should satisfy Fester..in more ways than one :lol: :P

Brilliant, just brilliant!
:lol:

Neil.
18-01-04, 01:26 AM
opps, tell jo to drive better :evil:

Jack
19-01-04, 12:16 PM
LOL @ MEL. Sean you shouldt have let her drive but at least she hit a ford :lol:

Maybe she just saw the ford and thought it her duty to try and destroy it :)

dan_mk1
19-01-04, 01:19 PM
my gf's terrible at parking, i made the mistake of letting her drive my car once! NEVER again! :lol:

ydg27
19-01-04, 01:33 PM
Maybe she just saw the ford and thought it her duty to try and destroy it
ROTFLMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

srs1
04-02-04, 04:16 PM
i cant believe it. she has done it again. this time reversing into a space in work. she has smashed the other light now (on her car).

i dont think i feel safe if she drives now

:? :o

Philsutton
04-02-04, 04:37 PM
women shouldnt have been allowed any where near the road in the first place. They have very little coordinationand it shows :lol:

Dpnova
04-02-04, 05:26 PM
Take her car away shes a danger :lol:

Barn
04-02-04, 08:51 PM
I don't care what anyone says Most women are fcuking hopeless drivers!

XZiBiT
04-02-04, 10:07 PM
my missis uses this site SHES A GOOD DRIVER :lol: cough*not*cough

dave.gsi
04-02-04, 10:47 PM
its been proven that women are missing a part of the brain that controlls spacial awareness. a part pretty usefull when it comes to driving lol

so technically its not their fault their crap at driving :lol:

Wiggie
04-02-04, 10:53 PM
its been proven that women are missing a part of the brain that controlls spacial awareness. a part pretty usefull when it comes to driving lol

so technically its not their fault their crap at driving :lol:

seriosly? owww baby thats gunna come in handy when it comes to an argument!

Wigz

srs1
04-02-04, 11:11 PM
i just find it amusing, two accidents in two weeks, see nob head post and my alternator going. i just hope this run of form is over. i'm just too tired to actually give one.

when she rang me to tell me it was blah blah blah. (thought going through head was ................do i look as if i am interested)

she drives so slow, and when she speeds i loan at her, i aint no saint but 2 in two weeks. :o

ok, i just remembered i wrote 2 cars off in 7 days. :oops:

totalnova
05-02-04, 12:53 AM
ok i need to no the stories of two cars in 7 days, i just no its gonna be funny, unless sum one died then im sorry lol i really hope no one died now :o :o :|

srs1
05-02-04, 06:02 PM
no one died. it was in the early years of my driving.

i was in my astra mk2 (1.3) driving to telford every day, it usually takes about an hour. but after doing it several times, could get it down to 45 mins. well knowing the telford grand prix circuit far too well. i started getting cocky. on a very icy day, i overtook a 405 estate going into a sharp corner, braked hard, swung the arse end out and started to pull it back in. i was in the middle of the road, looked up. :o

artic wagon. smash splat .
opened eyes, wiggled toes. stop cd player. looked around, engine on one side of the road from me, windscreen smashed with bonnet.
got out of car, not a single mark, bruise or whiplash. apologised to the trucker. police turned up, called me a lucky git and a fool. let me go!

got home and my mum, twated me for trying to kill myself. then gave me the 2l mazda 626.
going down same road, coming out of long fast stretch, put one wheel into ditch and loads of gravel flew up into engine bay. loads of stones hit the cam belt cover, smashing it. it snapped and the engine died a death.

my mum didn't hit me for that one.

totalnova
05-02-04, 11:50 PM
lol my mum would have killed me then made me pay 4 it and then claim it on the insurance lol

Mark
08-02-04, 10:51 AM
Damage all fixed now Sean?

srs1
08-02-04, 10:56 AM
i'll send you the pic
lol

Mark
08-02-04, 11:00 AM
Okay dokey!

XZiBiT
08-02-04, 12:23 PM