PDA

View Full Version : is my nova ott should i go back to origana??l

scott.parker
16-01-04, 09:32 PM
ok peps need to know is my nova over the top,not that i think it is..i was planning to do a lot more to it,but affter seing some sweet looking origanl novas on hear,and a lot of thought about going back this way...pluss some neggative comments..i need your views.. :)

scott.parker
16-01-04, 09:36 PM
oh go to gsi's sectoin cus i carnt seem to get it on hear ijust dont know how to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :cry:

RJM25R
16-01-04, 09:48 PM
Go back to standard, a few choice mods, A NEW COLOUR YOU'RE LAUGHING...

5_door owner
16-01-04, 09:52 PM
if your standardising it how much will you be after for that front bumper :?: :?: :?:

scott.parker
16-01-04, 09:53 PM
thanks..ho but no way would i change the colour..thats staying standard silk violt... :)

scott.parker
16-01-04, 09:58 PM
well if i do im not sure about selling them,hey i could allways go back and forth to std or mod!! he he.........na seriously that bumper cost me ?300 before i moddid,or painted it ,you really dont want to know how mutch just making it/prep it spary & fit cost.

Barn
17-01-04, 02:00 AM
not my thing mate...but at the end of the day it aint my car.

link - http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=1386

DazK
17-01-04, 02:41 AM
dont like it

it just looks wrong :?

i reckon smoothed GSi's bumpers would look nice on there :wink:

djp_y2k
17-01-04, 08:44 AM
Erm in that colour, I dont think the bumpers will suit it. Hard to tell with out the rest of the kit.

I prefer the look of standard nova's, just appreciate them a lot more.

Try putting some smoothed gsi bumpers, maybe half smoothed with a couple mods to them (make them look different)

some different handles etc.

Small things that are done well. :D

Dare-devil
17-01-04, 09:02 AM
NO keep it as it is.

I think it looks cool 8)

novaexplod
17-01-04, 11:42 AM
i reckon u shud just change the skirts and get a flush boot. 8)

Fergie_sfc
17-01-04, 11:59 AM
i think it looks proper heavy, i never used to like ott cars but wel into it now like dan paynes yellow thing..........is it really a nova?? :lol:

i've decided to go ott wiv my car right after i change the engine caus the 1 litre is pretty much blown (98,989 miles)

gonna go for KC front and rears,keep current skirts and go for 17's.

scott.1off sp - did you have to roll the arches or do any arch work to fit the 17's? and do they rub? i've been offered some 17" wolfrace ikons, only been on car for 3 months in black chrome for ?300!!!!

really like the front bumper, spoiler, colour and wheels. back bumper is cool caus its customised but dont like the skirts, you need deep skirts to make it look lower, novadose are good and there proper smooth, you could customise them easy.

Fergie.

Dpnova
17-01-04, 11:59 AM
TBH mate keep it as is cos you have gone to alot of trouble to get it looking individual(SP) theres no point changing it back to standard, but its ur motor

dave.gsi
17-01-04, 03:06 PM
i like the front. the skirts/rear bumper and tailgate need changing though.

scott.parker
17-01-04, 08:12 PM
thanks for your coments,i will finish it to how i pland,then if stuf dont look right ill change it then..smoothed boot"with a differnce" still to come../think im going to try make some sort of custom skirts/oneoff custom bonet vent..oh and it's nothing stupid!!!..euro wing vent,customed..may look into the door handel swap thing..but im concentrating on geting my engin done/or swaped. :D

Dare-devil
18-01-04, 08:05 AM
Sweet.. Keep us posted. 8)

epo
18-01-04, 08:45 AM
i like the front. the skirts/rear bumper and tailgate need changing though.

supose u want him 2 take the vinal off the boot then :lol: :lol:

but seriously looks good i like it :!:

dave.gsi
18-01-04, 07:51 PM
^^ yep :lol:

i may start an anti vinyl campaign

epo
18-01-04, 08:26 PM
do 1 in the usergroups we've already got that tunafish 1 and that one by micky

scott.parker
19-01-04, 08:50 PM
i like my vinyl on my door & post.but not on the boot..just dont look right,the mk2 in sri's never had it..only mk1's in the sr's and gte did..why did they put it on the mk2's??

epo
19-01-04, 09:14 PM
i like my vinyl on my door & post.but not on the boot..just dont look right,the mk2 in sri's never had it..only mk1's in the sr's and gte did..why did they put it on the mk2's??

they realised th error of there ways and thought will do it right and put it back on :lol:

scott.parker
19-01-04, 09:21 PM
oh thought so.. :lol:
Tell me this then why the hell did they not realise the error with the dam brakes :?: :lol:

-Bruce-
20-01-04, 10:38 AM
i would say that a stardard look would not go with that colour!! but u could just change the kit to somthin less jap like. maybe a magnum kit?? its a nice nova if u like the jap look tho!!

scott.parker
20-01-04, 08:12 PM
well i didnt want it to look like some stupid jap look thing,like them type K kits they look really sh1t IMO..sorry anyone who's offended :?....
but no it dont stick out away from the car like they do..all i wanted was to make something that just looked different,but yet not stupid....not really finshed the car yet.. :D but yeah thank's for your input mate. :)

dave.gsi
20-01-04, 11:33 PM
i would say that a stardard look would not go with that colour!!

why???

http://www.novaload.net/images/car_images/936big.jpg

scott.parker
20-01-04, 11:43 PM
lol dave why dose it look like your car is on the p1ss?? or is there a fat bird in the passenger's seet....lol :lol: only messin

dave.gsi
21-01-04, 10:32 PM
your mums in the passenger seat :wink:

lol, the drive has a slight slope and i'm a retard at taking pictures :lol:

scott.parker
21-01-04, 10:36 PM
well thats my mum she just loves t get the ride when ever she can!! :D
lol....oh one thing i think that color looks crap change it now! :lol: lol

dave.gsi
21-01-04, 10:38 PM
lol

colour does look crap. i hated that car :roll:

Mark
21-01-04, 10:38 PM
:lol: :lol:

scott.parker
21-01-04, 10:46 PM
oh thank's it now not onlly are you shaging my mum....in your car!! but now your telling me that my car looks crap,and so dose the paint... :lol: ..oh well why not every one els seems to think so!! :D i guess ill just keep modin it till no one likes it including me.......... :lol: :lol: no sod it i will finish my car then if i wish to change thing's ill do so at that point.. but first im sorrtin my engine out,need load's more power,then i can p1ss on some reall cars not just easy vtr's... :lol: :lol:

Jules
22-01-04, 08:21 AM

why???

^^ Not standard look - some fool has taken the vinal off and made it look worse........
:roll:

:wink:

RJM25R
22-01-04, 09:00 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

See that is exactly the sort of saxo-detail-shite i hate.

Spend money on clear lights but don't put the correct tailbox on (that is for a GTE/SR cos it doesn't line up ti the cutout on GSI bumper!)

epo
22-01-04, 08:00 PM

why???

^^ Not standard look - some fool has taken the vinal off and made it look worse........
:roll:

i was gunna say that :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wink:

dave.gsi
22-01-04, 11:10 PM
lmfao.

youre all retards.

1, it looks much better minus the vinyl

2, that is a gsi backbox (well full system) its just the hanger on that car was fucked and i think in the wrong place :lol: :roll:

(the same exhaust is fitted to my white car correctly :wink: )

and 3.

errrrrr..........

vynil sucks ass

dan_mk1
23-01-04, 06:07 PM
vynil does suck......except on gsi's :lol:

krobinson
23-01-04, 06:38 PM
I'm concidering getting the vinyl put onto my nova tailgate. But not sure what way i'll badge it tho! Since its a 1.2i merit plus, what looks like a GSI with a 1.3 engine? lol

Keith

epo
23-01-04, 06:40 PM
lmfao.

youre all retards.

am not retarded am a very special boy :lol:

Mark
23-01-04, 06:56 PM
:lol:

dave.gsi
23-01-04, 07:18 PM
I'm concidering getting the vinyl put onto my nova tailgate.
Keith

i will shoot you if you did :!:

then peel it off

epo
23-01-04, 07:20 PM
I'm concidering getting the vinyl put onto my nova tailgate. But not sure what way i'll badge it tho! Since its a 1.2i merit plus, what looks like a GSI with a 1.3 engine? lol

Keith

nice 1 keith good choice am with u all the way on this lol

dan_mk1
23-01-04, 09:52 PM
dave im joining ya club! vinyl sucks donkey cock! :lol:

dave.gsi
23-01-04, 11:16 PM
lol, nice one son. :wink:

i think you have to be admin to start up usergroups though lol

scott.parker
25-01-04, 03:37 PM
well ask some one on the admin to start it you will have loads of peps waiting to join......but i like it on my doors but not my boot so ill be in both the for it & against it!! :lol:

epo
25-01-04, 04:33 PM
well ask some one on the admin to start it you will have loads of peps waiting to join......but i like it on my doors but not my boot so ill be in both the for it & against it!! :lol:

am not so keen on the doors its just mainly the boot me and dave are on about

scott.parker
25-01-04, 06:03 PM
yeah,but who was it that was doing a poll on hear about the vinyl on there doors?? i carn remember..but i really like it on there,but as for the boot,it needs to go,so im still for and against vinyl on the GSI's :)