PDA

View Full Version : Donny 2004

NOVASH
16-01-04, 02:34 PM
Is any body going to be camping???
I went last year and it was about 30 quid 4 the weekend..
I looked on the website and its 50 this year :o

I think this is stupid!!!!!!

would much rather spend it on my car but wanna have a good time :?:

What are other peoples opinions on this?

Chris
16-01-04, 02:47 PM
i'll be going again. I have been for the past 3 years. What a weekend it is! The camping is the best part. Last year a few of my mates got turned away from the campsite because it was full, and a few of my other mates got put in the families site. So the price hasn't gone up through a lack of interest. Is it greed? Or the racecourse that are putting the price up for the venue?
Come and chat anyone who's off. Look in the far corner of the site, that's where we always camp, lokk for two caravans, a horse box, blue SRi, blue EvoVI, white 106 rallye. Oh and bring the beer.
Anyone who's off campin give us a shout cos we are all doin a night on the town on the sat?

NOVASH
16-01-04, 03:06 PM
I think its a scheme to stop too many nob heads goin.
I have been for the past 2 and really enjoyed it but dunno what too do... :roll:

Chris
16-01-04, 05:36 PM
well the weekend should work out the same price to me as previous years cos i usually get pissed all day on the friday, but i aint drinking til the night time this year cos you end up missing half the show. Last year i spent abt 2hrs in total. But i had a wicked time.
And its rude not to go.......the first of the season

novax
18-01-04, 09:57 AM
It's the 16-18th April. I'll be there on the VxlSCC stand again unvailing the latest mods to "X". This year it's the TB'ed 1.6 valver :D

Ste_Nova
18-01-04, 10:31 AM
I think its a scheme to stop too many nob heads goin.
:roll:

lol i'll be camping as usual ?50 is fuck all for the weekend passes and camping

Ian
18-01-04, 11:30 AM
not bothering last year was shite, all the same kingdom bumpers all with flip paint on every car

olly55
18-01-04, 11:46 AM
agreed it was all flip paint last year but to be honest the actual show is only 1/3 of wat makes the weekend havin a laugh camping / tripping 3 3/4 hours up there, the cruise, the campsite and the local girls r wat makes it wat it is, i still aint topped a donny weekend as everyones on a mad one

ill be there this year theres about 12 of us goin should be a good laugh

epo
18-01-04, 11:49 AM
is novaload having a stand then or is going to be only 2 cars like last year
(thought i read that sum where) :?: :?:

Ste_Nova
18-01-04, 12:54 PM
stand space is allocated by donny...