PDA

View Full Version : fucking scallys!!

jkhilton
16-01-04, 04:49 AM
I fucking hate thick as fuck cap wearing knob jockey scallys!

My bro has just got back to his flat(I am staying there for a while) and he has had his face smashed in by some fucked up little pricks!

Why do people do it?!?!? He doesn't go out looking for trouble, apparently he was pulling a girl in a club and then left with her and when they got back to her place he was attacked as he got out of the cab. It sickens me. The police have done, and wil do, fuck all aswell.

:x :x

John

Mark
16-01-04, 06:48 AM
Ba****ds! - Hope he is ok!

Jim
16-01-04, 08:19 AM
F*****g hell bud! I hope he's ok.

Jim

Fester
16-01-04, 11:21 AM
thats fucking gay

theres not a peep out of them when theyre on their own

jkhilton
16-01-04, 12:53 PM
He's ok, but has a very swollen and cut face and is blowing blood out of his nose!

but from the sounds of it it could have been alot worse if the taxi driver hadn't grabed him and driven off.

Barn
16-01-04, 01:37 PM
hope he gets well soon mate...

all the best

XZiBiT
16-01-04, 03:10 PM
thats fcuking gay

theres not a peep out of them when theyre on their own

soooooo truuuuuuuue give him my best!

Beano
16-01-04, 03:58 PM
Its sad to admit, but it happens. In July last year I got my head kicked in outside a club, while 4 bouncer and 3 coppers stood and watched. The police were more concerned with stopping my mate helping me than stop the bloke stamping on my face. :evil:

Hope your brother is okay, I know exactly how he feels (and i still have scars to prove it)

Damn shame that people like that are around to ruin everything for decent people.