PDA

View Full Version : Autovaux

Dicko
14-01-04, 04:15 PM
Anybody else had problems recently?

iv had stuff from them before and it was all fine, like last year.

in november i got some engine mounts from them, the quality was so poor i left my old 1s on as the new 1s had so much more play in them the rubber was too soft. (?40 down the drain)

2 weeks later i ordered 4 valves off them, car was off road and needed them. promised next day delivery to save me borrowing a car to go to motor factors. well 4 days later and all i got was excuses that the courier had messed up, yet they wudnt give me the courier reference to sort it out. i refused the items when they turned up and they agreed to give me a refund. so waited 2 weeks, no refund, called them a number oif times in the same day, kept saying they wud call bac kand didnt, gave it 2 days tried again, guy took my card detials again, but week later still no refund. last monday i called again, took my card detials AGAIN and still no refund. called them 30 mins ago, started to explain the situation and he goes 'well iv got 2 lines on hold so il need to call you back, give me 5 mins'

where shall i take it from here? a friendly email? letter? id say iv made over 40 phone calls in total over this and its been going on for 7 weeks.

/rant over

broony
14-01-04, 04:37 PM
Ive been havin probs with them aswell! I ordered some tappets and thrust pads from them and was told they would be here next day. They werent and i got the same story about being lost in delivery. When i did finally get the parts, some was missing!

Then just before christmas, i phoned wanting wiper linkages. They said they'd phone me back in about 15 mins. They didnt!

I then phoned on monday there and again they said they'd phone me back but still havent! Im getting a wee bit annoyed coz i want them for my mot in a fortnight so im gettin back on the phone....

Dicko
14-01-04, 04:45 PM
hmm, sounds familiar. ye they always says they will call bk and have never actually called back!

broony
14-01-04, 04:50 PM
Its just so annoying because their prices are good! They always sound very helpful and promising on the phone but just seems their pissing people about!
A not so friendly e mail may be in order!

Dicko
14-01-04, 04:58 PM
well if money aint in my account by friday im taking it further!! sick to fck of it now. like im sitting at home AGAIN incase they do actually call me back!!

gonna send them a copy of my fone bill to show how many times iv called and say iv waited ages after each call, like i have!

Mark
14-01-04, 05:02 PM
Where are they?

Dicko
14-01-04, 05:04 PM
Unit 14 Headway Business Park
Denby Dale Road
Wakefield
West Yorkshire
WF2 7AZ

any closer and id drive over and make them pay my petrol money aswell

just called them again, says he's been busy will call me soon. lol

Ste_Nova
14-01-04, 05:40 PM
like i say allways collect in person

Mark
14-01-04, 10:12 PM
I thought if it was close to me I would pop in for you, but no such luck.

dan16v
14-01-04, 10:39 PM
ive never had any bother there always excellent and always seen to fone me bak!