PDA

View Full Version : Got pulled over for the 1st time (part 2)

Puntobabe
13-01-04, 01:52 PM
as I didnt get a chance to reply as some of us have a social life off the net...

If anything , you are the one that needs to question thier driving, doing 50 in a 30

So no one on here has ever driven over the speed limit, b0ll0cks.... And the road I was driving down is a suitable road for a 40 zone anyways, also I'm a good driver, the way I used to rag my nova around made me a better driver because my reactions are alot quicker and I'm better at handling a car etc...

No offence but I find it hard to believe you qn my driving when you have never seen it, the experience i have seen is you in a nova you came with to MK meet (you were not driving, but the person who was drove like a tit which i think most here will agree on) is that the kind of driving you mean?

I'm not judging your driving, I'm just saying you cant blame me for your insurance, it's down to you and your driving. Anyways your the one being a hypocrite cause your judging me on Bens driving just cause I was in his car at the meet. I drive nothing like him, I wouldn't treat a car like that, and tbh he's bloody lucky that he aint had an accident.

Will
13-01-04, 02:20 PM
:lol:

linzTDI
13-01-04, 02:22 PM
:roll:

Ian
13-01-04, 04:12 PM