PDA

View Full Version : just to clear things up - rant

match
12-01-04, 06:33 PM
after recieving messages like the one from the below mentioned fool i want to clear up what i am selling with regards my twin 40 set up. i am looking for ?340 for everything needed to convert a gsi to twin 40's. have recieved a few messages along the lines of the one below now so i just want to make it clear that im not trying to sell a pair of carbs alone for ?340.

private message from lashednova:-

"fuck off u tosser. I can get a set off the shelf for ?300. And i have a set off of a Nova Sport with 1200 head, everything included for WELL under that price."

so to set things clear........

i am looking for ?340 ono for:-

a pair 40's
brand new inlet manifold & alternator brackets (with brake servo connector made to suit manifold)
brand new throttle linkage and cable assembly
brand new facet competition silver top fuel pump kit
filter king fuel pressure regulator & filter ( with brand new filter element)
brand new set of pipercross filter socks
fuel pump cut off switch @ relay

and you cant buy all that lot off the shelf anywhere for ?300
(pmc full twin 40 conversion kit price from max power ad- ?749)

sorry about the rant, im just fed up with explaining things to time wasters who think they are able to buy expensive products at square root of fcuk all prices

srs1
12-01-04, 06:39 PM
was there loads of other pm's to you from lashednova?
if not, that was a bit harsh, how would he like to open a pm and someone to give him verbal. if you were trying to rip people off then, with the amount of people on here you would have been given a slateing ages ago.

think people should learn to be nice to one another, if not. then go a steal a ford ka crash into a wall and burn to death you little thieving scum bag! :D :D :D

match
12-01-04, 06:54 PM
thats my exact point mate, i opened the pm to find exactly the verbal i copied into the post.

i was just setting things straight so that no more fools ask the same

Gazza14SR
12-01-04, 07:52 PM
sounds like a very very good deal too.

ade
12-01-04, 09:31 PM
tbh i dont blame you for posting that pm. I mean were all on this site and its hardly the kind of behaviour you expect from a community!
if he felt the price was unrealistic then why bother insulting/p1ssing you off by replying!?

kind of reckon he's gone down in your "who to be helpful to" league...

:|

Mark
12-01-04, 10:27 PM
That's just piss poor lashed - don't want e'em don't buy 'em but don't give abuse!

nova m@rk
13-01-04, 01:24 AM
[mr t mode on] i pitdy dat fool [mr t mode off]

srs1
13-01-04, 05:50 PM
all it would have took was, hey aint your price a bit steep there mate. i can buy them off the shelf for 50p.

and i thought lashed seemed an ok fella. he aint crossed me so mmmh, maybe he had a bad day or something?

hope he APPOLOGISES for his out burst to you!

krobinson
13-01-04, 08:29 PM
Lashednova is a gimp.. ban him!

Keith

Dpnova
13-01-04, 08:30 PM
Lashednova is a gimp.. ban him!

Keith

Lol dont you like him then :lol:

epo
13-01-04, 08:47 PM
like its been said theres no need for it if he didnt like the price just ignore it or politly pm saying

"i say old chum thats a bit on the expensive side dont u think and i would be most gratefull if u wud reduce the price for ones self" :lol:

match
16-01-04, 05:40 PM
pmsl, cheers guys 4 understanding and sorry about the rant i thought ?340 was pretty cheap to say that nearly everything is brand new

Mark
16-01-04, 05:45 PM
The price should not make a difference, cheap or expensive, it does not matter - That PM was just plain RUDE!

olly55
17-01-04, 12:26 PM
fuck knos wat paul was on wen he sent that pm, BUT sumhow ithink there were more pms involved instead of one out the blu slating the price,

pauls a safe bloke iv met him afew tymes and he knos afew of the lads i knok about with, he dnt use the site much th oas hejus passd his test so he dnt wanna b in on the net,

from what i hear it was sum bargening tha tgot abit heated lol

far too many people on the bandwagon tho

sh0rty
17-01-04, 06:05 PM
he dnt use the site much th oas hejus passd his test so

Im not one to moan about text typing but whats that ! ^

Ste_Nova
17-01-04, 07:02 PM
he dnt use the site much th oas hejus passd his test so

Im not one to moan about text typing but whats that ! ^

He does not use the site much cause he has just passed his test so.....

sh0rty
18-01-04, 05:40 PM

olly55
19-01-04, 11:40 AM
lol nice one ste :lol:

Paul
19-01-04, 05:47 PM
right, there were more PMS than that. and he sed to me in a PM;

something like "Ive got a set of Webbers for sale, ?340. It was after then he said that he had everrything else. This geezer is a gimp.

He just PMd me and tryed to sell me a set of carbs, I had the money to buy them off Will, ?250 everything included off of a Nova Sport, which is a fucking good deal!

However, I blitzed all of that on petrol in one week.

So Match if i wanted to buy something from you, i would PM you and ask you, and it just so happens I dont buy from wankers like yourself.

K. Robinson is a gimp. Ban him.

dave.gsi
19-01-04, 05:53 PM
:lol:

olly55
20-01-04, 03:02 PM
true paul....

never judge the year by the 1st few days

Jules
20-01-04, 06:46 PM
K. Robinson is a gimp. Ban him.

Tool