PDA

View Full Version : Bollox!

dan_mk1
12-01-04, 01:40 PM
i was planning a nice quiet afternoon at work, boss is off sick, finished all my laptop builds............and a fucking deliver of 3 servers come in that need to be done by tommorrow :evil: :cry:

what you lot up to?

dave.gsi
12-01-04, 01:51 PM
day off. playing medal of honour/on the tinternet and waiting for the scences of crime police to come

all fun fun fun

Cheese
12-01-04, 02:16 PM
Finished my last exam today (BA Business Management), so relaxing for the rest of the day, and probably the next week! lol :)

dan_mk1
12-01-04, 04:10 PM
lol, i wanna go home! ah well, only another twenty minutes before i go and get stuck in bloody traffic!

Stuart
13-01-04, 05:18 PM
at 4:10pm gmt id have finished work lol (finish at 5pm CET)

but yesterday (monday) i had the front diff out and back in (with new seals), rebuilt the brakes, refitted the coolant hoses and other bits etc and re filled the gearbox of a hummer.

tuesday, spent the day trying to get the alignment sorted, bit of toe in at the front and a bit of toe out at the rear (odd as fook)

all in, quite a blend of busy and lazy lol

?Marty?
13-01-04, 05:58 PM
I have just been leading my play-boy lifestyle that i have become accustomed to. (Minus the flash car lol).

I'm unemployed, but i'm not on the dole. And i'm certainly not skint, as i seem to spend more than my peers who are in full-time employment. But i owe no money either. :wink:

Figure that one out.
(No i dont have a trust fund. I think.)

epo
13-01-04, 07:21 PM
pimp\dealer maybe :?: :lol:

?Marty?
14-01-04, 04:05 AM
I just play monopoly with my invisible peers. lol

nah, i'm kidding.