PDA

View Full Version : Low life scum

Flairing Nova
11-01-04, 10:01 PM
Why do sub humans do it? Try and break into cars?!

My Nova was very happy sitting in Lakeside car park on Saturday and some c*nt thought they'd try and nick it...baring in mind it had a crook lock on, blatently alarmed, and absolutely nothing on show what so ever they still did the poxy lock over.

Glad to say that the muppets didn't get away with anything except very red faced as it's on camera :)

Annoying cos now ive gotta delock it and central lock it (something i didnt particualrly want to do).

Xs

Ben3042
11-01-04, 10:15 PM
Bastards :evil:

Tazzy
11-01-04, 10:29 PM
absolute f**kers, no respect for other peoples property!

we have scum like that round this area too, we call them blues fans! oh well!

its pathetic how law abiding people have to invest loads of time and money into extra security to protect their belongings, but jsut think, once you have it delocked, with c/l, and all your other gagits and gismos, itll be fort knox on wheels!

Dpnova
11-01-04, 10:30 PM
sorry to hear that was there much damage done

Flairing Nova
11-01-04, 10:30 PM
I'd cut their hands off if i caught them!

I know Nova's have the easiest locks ever but come on!!!!

Xs

Gazza14SR
11-01-04, 10:34 PM
sorry to hear it mate. When i had my black gte, that got broken into at my local scrappy, luckily i had not invested in a sub or amp. They just took the entire parcel shelf with the speakers on and the headunit even though the removal face wasnt there. Absolute wankers.

i still remember the gut wreching feel i had in my stomach when i was opening my door and thinking hang on a sec, why are my back seats shoved forward and wheres my headunit..... then i realised and went persurk, nearly wrote the car off tryin to get to the local cop shop i was in a right state.

Still, chin up.

Gazza

Flairing Nova
11-01-04, 10:44 PM
I couldn't beleive it...got out of the lift...saw my car sitting in front of me, bleeped the alarm and it sounded to say the alarm had gone off, ran over to it...cud see the passenger door pin up through the windscreen and went mental!!!

ICE is my last concern so i havent got any!!! My CD facier was hidden but they hadn't taken anything...didnt even open the glove box and run off with my cds!!! They must have only been lil d*cks cos of the state of the door..managed to bash most of it out but it looks sh*t so a trip down the scrappies it appears!!!

My other halfs in the police so ive got a security guard for it now!!!

Xs

nova m@rk
12-01-04, 12:39 AM
nob jockys robed my bike friday night now ive got the choice of catching 2 buses or riding about 6 miles on a b4stard BMX to work plus iv got to have 2mora off cuz ive got 2 wait 4 the police to cum round probably wont even cum till about 6 o'clock :x said it before & ill say it again

thievin bastards

Nath
12-01-04, 08:39 AM
lmao
we have scum like that round this area too, we call them blues fans! oh well!

couldnt agree more with u m8! ive just found out this morning that the rubber around the drivers side window has been messed with. whether theiving bastards have tried to get in i dont know but if i catch them they wont be stealing again.

Flairing Nova
12-01-04, 10:39 AM
Just does my head in that people can't respect other peoples property. A moddified car is gonna have more security than a normal motor (esp Nova's) but the d*cks still try their luck.

Bad luck about your bike hun.

Xs

Barn
12-01-04, 10:53 AM
my car got broken into a few weeks ago in a car park. they have fcuked the lock totally. nothing was in there except CD's. they were all over the passenger seat but they didn't nick them.

w*nkers

Flairing Nova
12-01-04, 11:52 AM
I think it's just the fact of 2 moves with a screw driver and the Nova door opens!!! I don't know whats more annoying the fatc that the g*ts break in and take nowt or that they had nicked something - i'd love to know what goes through their minds!

Xs

Tazzy
12-01-04, 09:45 PM
nothing was in there except CD's. they were all over the passenger seat but they didn't nick them.

was that because you have bad taste Barney? :wink:

i find it sickening when a car is broken into, thats somebodies pride and joy, as well are their belongings inside, then some little inbred low-life sister-sh*gg*ng pikey sc*mbag comes along and takes it from you as if it was nothing!

but the f*ckers get away with it because the are more concerned about fining innocent drivers for their money with those pathetic speed cameras, but thats another arguement!

its a vicous circle against the motorist and the car entheusiast!

nova_rally
12-01-04, 10:08 PM
We even have thieveing t**ts in the wild welsh countryside too - my ates Nova 1l was broken into right outside his house, They were such cowboys they didnt even know how! looked like they'd crowbarred the door (coz the top was all bent over) the nthey tried hotwiring it by cutting the entire fusebox out! Didnt get sod all in the end. My Old Mazda got broke into as well - someone decided to try and yank the rear quarter window out, then the tried the passenger lock. Didnt get in though, luckily. My Nova's come to me wit ha new set of locks and a very dodgy DIY alarm coz some git tried nickin it... (Alarm's had to be taken it out coz it was a fire risk!)

I hate thieves! :evil:

Alan

Flairing Nova
13-01-04, 10:06 AM
The muppets don't even wanna come near my car now...think im gonna get a very hungry dog as a security mode and claim it on my insurance!!!!!!!!!!!

Just made me feel sick when i saw the door pin up - never smoked so much in my life before!

Xs

Phil GTE
13-01-04, 02:14 PM
Lakeside is terrible. I had my bumperstolen from there at 3pm on a Saturday - you think somebody would have seen it at that time of day!

2 cameras were on the car and saw nothing because they didnt work

However, the Police did recover the bumper, so its not all bad.

Flairing Nova
13-01-04, 09:25 PM
No sh*t - they nicked ur bumper!!!

Shockin'

Ive never had any trouble at Lakey...went to college in grays and my cars have always been fine!!!

Xs