PDA

View Full Version : how not to impress a lady

peester
09-01-04, 10:56 PM
...by wreaking the interior of her vw beetle. just had a bad day at work made worse by making a tit of myself trying maul a stereo out of vw beetle belonging to the fittest lass that went to my old school. in typical 'working on a nova' style i managed to rag (and i mean rag) the removal keys out of the unit. Made the windows steam up and the car rock on a busy halford car park. at least she was nice to look at. made the lads jealous and it took all afternoon up.

epo
09-01-04, 10:58 PM
lol bad luck mate did u get her number :lol:

peester
09-01-04, 11:07 PM
yeah i did actually; but only because she fell for the 'write youre number on this fag packet so i can contact you if i have a problem with the fit or when im finished (seat sniffin')' trick. it was hell mate. ill never live it down...you had to be there. just wanted to say how cack life can be. or somethin.

epo
09-01-04, 11:11 PM
ring her up
"hi hows ur cd player workin "
"maybe we can discuss it over a drink or ill pop over and make sure it works ok then ill make sure u work ok muhahahahahahah :twisted: "

sorry ill get me coat

peester
09-01-04, 11:32 PM
lol. trouble is i never managed to fit the cd player; i never got the old unit out. good news is shes back in next week for another try, lol. this time i do it right. ill keep u posted, lol.

Dicko
10-01-04, 01:06 AM
lol gonna ask ant about this :D

epo
10-01-04, 08:58 AM
lol. trouble is i never managed to fit the cd player; i never got the old unit out. good news is shes back in next week for another try, lol. this time i do it right. ill keep u posted, lol.

good tactic least ull get 2 see her again

srs1
10-01-04, 09:29 AM
dont be shy. take a pic of her for us all to see. pretend you are taking a pic of how the stereo fits as it gave you trouble (for future reference ofcourse) lol

Snowface
10-01-04, 12:36 PM
...by wreaking the interior of her vw beetle.

call me dumb but what is wreaking?

peester
10-01-04, 04:49 PM
...by wreaking the interior of her vw beetle.

call me dumb but what is wreaking?

wrecking sorry.

Snowface
10-01-04, 11:11 PM
lol, oh right. Is she into modifying? if not get her into it and mod that Dub up.

Those crazy Germans put porche (spelling?) engines and Massive turbo's in their's, got some clips of 1/4 mile and they faast!

peester
10-01-04, 11:27 PM
lol, oh right. Is she into modifying? if not get her into it and mod that Dub up.

i can only try mate. them beetles are huge cars though; plenty of room...

peester
17-01-04, 07:58 AM
well she came down again yesterday. the good news is with the help of another worker we managed to wriggle the unit out the dash. indeed one of its clips was mangled but we just forced past it. the rest was easy but time consuming so i made better effort chattin her up yesterday. so that was cool. but in the end; although she was happy with the cd player, i did a pretty poor job of asking to meet her again. not trying to ask her out; but to just meet as mates. she did say 'yeah' it would be something we'de have to do, that she knew where i was blah blah, so i didn't get it right. so ive texted her instead. see how we get on this time.

srs1
17-01-04, 01:55 PM
happy days mate. go for it my son. :D

Neil.
17-01-04, 02:03 PM
you really his farther?