PDA

View Full Version : CB-26P tings

Anonymous
30-03-01, 12:39 PM
i need atleast half a dozen of you guys definatly intrested in one of these little beauties, so i can get em on the cheap for you. They should be around ?40 rather than the ?50+ shops and stuff charge.

email me at ecotec@slindborg.co.uk

to find out about em go to http://www.ecotekplc.com/

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
30-03-01, 12:42 PM
i'm interested, but can i fit it? what benefit will it have on my pug?

[naked_davo] Suck my D1ck Biach!

Anonymous
30-03-01, 12:45 PM
read about it on the link thats there

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
30-03-01, 01:05 PM
did'nt Splifire spark plugs claim they could gain 10bhp?!?!? and when everyone tested them, they gained u about 2bhp (if that)

How can a product increase performance and lower petrol consumption??!?!? when u increase performance, you are increasing the amount of petrol used, not reducing it?!?! it's not physically possible?!?!?

am i wrong lads? (those people who have experience in these matters give your opinion, anyone else, dont just say what the manufacturers of the product says)

Ged

[ged_bong]

Charlotte Church ?...I would ;)

WWW.ROYBACER.CO.UK
Ged@roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
30-03-01, 01:23 PM
It dont increase performance !! it increases throttle response and economy. If you read about it on the site then you'd understand the product!! its not a power gainer

Anonymous
30-03-01, 01:28 PM
To be honest I am slightly suspicious, why don't all the rally and touring car teams use them? Sounds like a gimic, the ?40 would probably make much more power spent on a good service. Don't let the bastards rip you off wait to see what the reports about them say, I bet it's not that good.

"Theres something missing, I'm not all there, Theres something missing".

Anonymous
30-03-01, 01:57 PM
as i sed its NOT a power increaser!!! it add turbulence into the inlet maifold and that gets tranasfered to the cylinder and with turbulence in the cylinder it will make for a better burn therefore more economical!! its aint a gimmick its a product that has taken ages to come about and im surprised a few companies havent come up with one like it

Anonymous
30-03-01, 01:59 PM
Im intrested. Ive read the web page and other peoples comments, but still a bit doubtfull. Id like to know what effect it has on a Nova b4 I shell out another ?40 of my rapidly decreasing student load! :>

Anonymous
30-03-01, 02:34 PM
That should be LOAN not Load!!!

Anonymous
31-03-01, 11:33 PM
I ordered mine on friday just gone sorry, but ill let u know how it goes!!

Anonymous
02-04-01, 09:33 AM
Well, its just arrived in the post, im gonnna fit it l8r so ill tell u how i get on!!

Dicko :)))