PDA

View Full Version : Tell your boss what u really think of him...i did, opps!

Neil.
09-01-04, 02:15 AM
got to work hour early as i had stuff to do so me and my mate kate wrote a story taking p!ss outa ppl at work, then we got to manager, saying how he walks camp and then shouts at staff who then quit(this has happened 3 times now) and saying not many ppl like him, thought he was outa the building all day, untill he came back and was wondering around and found the story, threw it in bin and didnt say a word, will he 2morow? he klnows that me and ppl from work worte it. well he knows he's a wanker now anyway! :twisted:

srs1
09-01-04, 05:36 AM
so he walks round like hes got a toffee between his ass cheeks then.

he wont say anythink as he aint got proof, he could ask everyone as a group but thats the best he could do.
thats a really nasty way of letting him know what everyone thinks, you could of got someone who is leaving say something in a leaving interview. or just get someone who does get on with him to tell him straight.

epo
09-01-04, 11:06 PM
wish id told my boss what i though of him 2 day
got a bollo**ing 2 day as i was off work on thursday due 2 r lass been really ill not been able 2 be left on her own and no 1 to look after her or the kids :evil:

Bilbo ballbaggins
11-01-04, 03:36 PM
I told my boss the other day that basicaly he didnt have a clue how to run the company division he's i charge of, i ran through a list of the things that were wrong and were nigh on ilegal. Also pointed out that every thing he told me about the company and the job was a lie. he was speechless. best bit is he's my ex's dad :lol:

Tazzy
12-01-04, 12:43 AM
my boss isnt too bad, but admititly, if me or steve, a guy i work with who is the chef/barman/DIY guy/cleaner/electrician/plumber/etc, wasnt around to get him out of the sh*t, then he would struggle as he is constantly getting shat on by other members of staff!

my boss knows me and steve are assests to the work, and we both know it too, so we get what we want! lol, like 3 days off for Max Power live for example, so everyone else will have to work to conver for me!

lol, life is great!

Stokie_Dave
16-01-04, 10:22 AM
I called my boss a ****...

And got sacked :D