PDA

View Full Version : fao ged,davo,slimj,paul+ian

Anonymous
29-03-01, 10:40 PM
you may remember I posted a message on here on monday about my car being stolen. I'm sorry If I depressed anyone but i'd had enough.

It was the second time in two months and I was severley dis-heartened and even toyed with the idea of f.u.c.king novas off for dare I say it a fie fi fies oh well some s.h.i.t.e car or other. Well the engine damage mounted to some rockers being snapped. I'm damn glad thats all it was cos my mechanic had started to offer to write it off for me which would have been harsh as hell.

Anyway tomorrow some guy is coming to fit an alarm,immobilisor and petrol cut off switch.

as soon as i finish this I going to hammer some more nails into the basey bat and just sit and wait. The a.r.s.e.bandits that had it off where the same fellas as last time i think . I cant be sure but certain things just fit into place. for example they brought their own ignition switch ready to wire up, rather than ripping mine off!

Anyway I'd just like to thank the following for their help and stuff.
ged
davo
nova-run
slim jim
ian

Cheers lads you sorted my head out

blond

bad bwoy tings a gwan!!

Anonymous
29-03-01, 11:16 PM
now I know why some people repeat their posts....its cos computers are w.a.n.k

also I need to add paul jackson to that list.

bad bwoy tings a gwan!!

Anonymous
29-03-01, 11:26 PM
Heres an idea which I'm gonnsa get done to mine.My mate in his G..GO...golf(ugly peice a shit but nice install!) has a seperate key hidden behind his sun visor.It is a circuit linked to the spark plugs and they don't spark without it being turned on.It's a proper key not a swith.Let them try to nick it now wif anything they got.Betcha they don't notice it??
Fraz

GRRR I'm a sexual tyranosaurus!!!

Anonymous
30-03-01, 01:56 AM
No, fuel cutoff is more effectif. However if u have a carbed motta, they might get a few miles before the resevoir in the carb runs out of petrol!!
Just an idea!

Anonymous
30-03-01, 08:15 AM
A combination of profesional and home made immobilisers is good, even if they get round the profesional one the cheapo one might save your car. Personally an extra fog switch in the coil circuit saved my astra twice! Also a visual deterent is good they might not even try then (ie snap off wheel) You could weld a piece of steel to the gearstick housing so you can padlock the gearstick in reverse?

"Theres something missing, I'm not all there, Theres something missing".

Anonymous
30-03-01, 09:35 AM
No worries Blondie, glad to hear your getting things sorted. I'd still recommend a full steering wheel lock from Halfords, there a massive visual deterent and will put off the opportunist thief.
If you do see them, add an extra nail in your bat for me and plant it firmly between their eyes, then chop their hands off so that they cant pick their nose, let alone try and break into your car.
Jim.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
30-03-01, 09:54 AM
nice one Blondie...yeah...sort yourself out with a half decent alarm then get a fuel cut off switch. Then get hold of maybe a steering lock (like the one i mentioned in the previous post...the one that guarantees u ?500 if it gets knicked whilst it was installed...they cost about ?35!) and then...just as a bit of extra protection...what about a 'gear stick & hand brake lock'...i think a steering lock, and a gerastick lock would put anyone off from braking into your car :)

And by the way, wrap some barbed wire around your baseball bat, it's better than nails because the nails can split the wood :)

Oh...i *definately* have not used that technique before and it was *definately* not used in a revenge attck on a local smack head who broke into my brothers car. I think he might need a bit more than a shot of heroin to get himself sorted.

Ged

[ged_bong]

Why do I call you thrush ???
Because you’re an irritable cu*t…that’s why…

WWW.ROYBACER.CO.UK
Ged@roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
30-03-01, 10:19 AM
yeah i think the steering wheel lock is a good idea actually. but the last one I had cracked my windscreen! it was one of those ones that has an arm attatched to the wheel that sits on the dash. tha arm was too long for the dash.

i'll look out for that one that guarantees ?500 if removed.

cheers

bad bwoy tings a gwan!!

Anonymous
30-03-01, 12:13 PM
just remove the steering knuckle 13mm bolt every night till someone nicks it, cause having the steering coloum collapse at 60mph isn't nice!! (as i found out on my grass tracker :-)))

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---

Anonymous
30-03-01, 12:17 PM
the alarm im geting is the on that makes your key ting bleep when its been set off. So you know when its been broken into. Kick some ass!

anyway, no probs blondie, an alarm will also give you peace of mind ;)

cheers

[naked_davo] Suck my D1ck Biach!

Anonymous
31-03-01, 08:56 PM
get an orignal rear fog switch or heated seat one from a scrappy, wire up ur own cut out circuit, make it lokk as standard as possible, tape it up in black elctrical tape with the original loom, and use the extra switch u have in the standard switch place.

Anonymous
31-03-01, 11:08 PM
How easy is it to wire up a cut outn switch, I dont think i'll do it i'm shit with electrics, i've had a few people try to break in to my car and would be happier if i made their lives harder.:D