PDA

View Full Version : Who wants ?50 off me?

Alex
06-01-04, 03:52 PM
This is a dead serious offer

All you have to do is find me a job (a sensible one). If you bring it to my attention and I am employed I will give you the money. I am after an IT related job in the beds/herts/bucks area and may consider london.

Ideally i want a web programming postion using html, php, sql and javascript although I will consider other IT related jobs such as software development (VB, delphi, foxpro) or even harware building.
NO SALES JOBS

you can see my main qualification in my footer.
HELP ME! :D

Dpnova
06-01-04, 03:59 PM
What experiance you got

Stuart
06-01-04, 05:15 PM
come work in germany, money is superb and you can give me to 50 notes in person :P

Alex
06-01-04, 05:58 PM
What experiance you got

Thats my problem no actualy commercial experience.
Everything i have learnt/worked on has been in university or my own time. This aside i can't even get a simple pc building job, even though i have been doing that for around 6 years in my own time and probably know a fair bit more than people who are getting employed to do it!

srs1
06-01-04, 06:13 PM
go for dpnova job. he finishes this week and it is supposed to be easy as, well hes always on here without fail. lol

MechaT
06-01-04, 09:56 PM
You've come against the problem with the engineering industry: You can't get a job without experience and you can't get experience without a job. Duh.
Have you tried temping agencies? It could get your foot on the ladder.

elsey197
07-01-04, 01:12 AM
im in the same position mate i have a
Bsc information and communication techonolgy
but have no experience and cant get a job :(

?Marty?
07-01-04, 02:51 AM
Alex - what about if i hire you, on a 'pay on completion of work' basis, and then not give you any work? How does THAT sound? :D

Nah i'm just messin. It sucks being qualified and unwanted doesnt it. :cry:

dan_mk1
07-01-04, 08:40 AM
you can have my job! lol, might gimme a kick up the arse to get a better 1!

Dpnova
07-01-04, 08:58 AM
go for dpnova job. he finishes this week and it is supposed to be easy as, well hes always on here without fail. lol

lmfao :lol: :lol:

dave.gsi
07-01-04, 09:38 AM
i cant get a job either lol

it sucks :lol:

Dave
07-01-04, 11:16 AM
i decided against goin to college for that reason i spoke to various people who had gone to college an others who had gone straight into jobs.
The general oppinion was go straight into it, so i did, i'm the manager for my own contract working for a large national haulage firm. i got the job just based on knowledge of the job,luck, loads of bull5hit an no real qualifications now i'm working through a couple of courses and hopefully in the next year or 2 will have my cpc in transport. people who have gone to college to gain qualifications are still waiting for a chance to do the job i've got.
luck of the draw when it comes to jobs

?Marty?
07-01-04, 07:24 PM
it's ALL luck. some have it, some dont.

dave.gsi
07-01-04, 11:37 PM
^^ i dont :!:

Ste_Nova
08-01-04, 12:32 PM
What experiance you got

Thats my problem no actualy commercial experience.

i wouldn't employ you, i want peeps who can get right down to work on the first day... not spend weeks getting up to speed or being under my feet..... for my first experence i worked in a computer shop for 6 months for the staff discount!

Alex
08-01-04, 01:01 PM
Thing is Steve no-one will employ me for jobs such as a PC salesman as they know that I will move on at the first chance I get at a better wage. This is despite the fact that I could go straght into that job with no training needed and probably have more knowledge than most other employees already there.

Dpnova
08-01-04, 01:02 PM
Ive had to change to a job where i know more than the my boss, but i need the experiance and the money is ok :P

Stuart
08-01-04, 04:54 PM
hee hee, i filled in my US Installation pass form today, for some reason they wanted to know if you had any kind of achedemic "title", so i put down my degree, hmm the "boss" for lockheed martin got awfully intrested after reading that lmao. he said (in yank) "gee you got a degree, then waht the fuck are you doing here?". me "er the money is superb", him "oh yeah ha ha"

and he didnt like it when i said that a uk Bachelors degree is equiv to a Masters in the states lol

keep on trying alex, youll get that break soon enough, just make some kind of commitment and a job will come along to spoil it lol

Dave
09-01-04, 07:36 PM
Alex, have a look at this site it's called jobsite UK might help??

www.jobsite.co.uk