PDA

View Full Version : kenwood remote

novaexplod
05-01-04, 07:50 PM
is there ne chance that i can get a remote for my kenwood d-msk headunit? ne kind like the steering wheel ones or the wireless ones?? :roll:

srs1
05-01-04, 09:07 PM
yep, they are all compatable. i did have a spare one, but i gave it away. soz

Ben3042
05-01-04, 10:43 PM
www.bassjunkies.co.uk

They'l sort you a wireless one out for about ?20 mate

novaexplod
06-01-04, 06:27 PM
cheers mate, it mite actually stop me from nearly hittin curbs from messin with the stereo lol . :lol:

novaexplod
06-01-04, 06:36 PM
on bass junkies under the wireless remote it sais "Handy Remote Control Works With All Units 3 Series And Above" i duno if mine is 3 series or above or not?? its one of the first d - masks made with the tape headunit and cd changer, its a few years old neway.

srs1
06-01-04, 06:47 PM
sorry mate, just looked through some of my old kenwood manuals and cant find the code. i know halford have it in there accessories book at a store. failing that email kenwood direct. i got a response the very next day.

epo
07-01-04, 06:35 PM
on bass junkies under the wireless remote it sais "Handy Remote Control Works With All Units 3 Series And Above" i duno if mine is 3 series or above or not?? its one of the first d - masks made with the tape headunit and cd changer, its a few years old neway.

mines the same head unit mate but i aint got a steerin wheel remote i got the flat credit card one and thats compatable

just be happy when i get me hu back the ribbon snapped inside it so it got sent away
"itll only take a week 2 fix"
4 weeks later no fuc*ing hu

novaexplod
08-01-04, 05:51 PM
ill have to order one then, thats just thing tho most places dont work to there time schedule. just unlucky m8