PDA

View Full Version : Leather/Vinyl

L1OONEY
05-01-04, 03:01 PM
Hi just wondering how much do u think it would be to have my seats coverd in leather, if its to much vinyl and also where would be the most decent place to go cheers...........

novaexplod
05-01-04, 04:52 PM
depends if u just have the seats dun, or if u have the doorcards n parcel shelf as well, to have ur seats covered by say cobra itd cost bout a grand for leather.

Dpnova
05-01-04, 05:15 PM
could cost anything up to 2k for leather

ade
05-01-04, 06:51 PM
unless you mnow certain members on nl with family in the trade

:wink:

and before anyone asks - i cannae remember who!

:?:

L1OONEY
06-01-04, 12:58 AM
I gathered the leather would be about a ?grand 200 ish, my mate has a saxo and will be having it featured well might be this month or next fast car or revs not quite sure but he has buckets covered in vinyl it looks awsum how much would you say that would be,the lot ,door cards seats back parcel ex cheers........

?Marty?
06-01-04, 02:38 AM
my mate has a saxo......he has buckets covered in vinyl it looks awsum how much would you say that would be,the lot ,door cards seats back parcel ex cheers........

Erm, are you thick or something? ASK YOUR MATE!!! He should know if he's had it done.

Or is the 'mate' more like, "i saw him drive past once when i was at the bus stop, and i know someone who has a brother that say's his mates sisters cousin took his order at the Burger King Drive Through once, last Christmas....."

peester
06-01-04, 08:44 AM
my mate has a saxo......he has buckets covered in vinyl it looks awsum how much would you say that would be,the lot ,door cards seats back parcel ex cheers........

Erm, are you thick or something? ASK YOUR MATE!!! He should know if he's had it done.

Or is the 'mate' more like, "i saw him drive past once when i was at the bus stop, and i know someone who has a brother that say's his mates sisters cousin took his order at the Burger King Drive Through once, last Christmas....."

lmfao. tell em how it is.

srs1
06-01-04, 06:35 PM
and i was getting worried about marty. thought he was going soft on here. only read nice messages off him on here recently. nice to have you back to normal marty. lol

L1OONEY
06-01-04, 11:28 PM
My mate only gas a few things dun not as much as I want nice attitude marty but have a word wit ur self.......

?Marty?
07-01-04, 07:17 PM
sorry everyone. had a word with my little self, but he spat me in the face. Next time i'll pull his helmet off before i beat the crap out of him.

Anyway, you CAN get your seats AND doorcards re-trimmed in leather for ?600 and upwards.

DONT go to 'big name' places such as Carisma or MJ interiors as they will charge more due to being 'big names' now.

I've been told of a few places that would re-trim the front and rear seats AND the doorcards for ?700, so you dont really need to be looking at thousands of pounds. The leather itself isn't THAT expensive, so after that you're only paying for the labour.

It's like bodyshops, some people can pay ?900 and get the same job (if not better) that someone else paid ?2k for, and that's without 'mates rates' or knowing people in the trade.

Try Transcal. Think they're quite reasonable? Though dont quote me on it.

Dpnova
07-01-04, 07:22 PM
sorry everyone. had a word with my little self, but he spat me in the face. Next time i'll pull his helmet off before i beat the crap out of him.

:o :lol:

epo
07-01-04, 09:10 PM
yeah but in a way if u pay carisma and the big names then u know ull be gettin quality i know there are little place's who'll do the same top quality but u wudnt have the same peace of mind

L1OONEY
07-01-04, 11:42 PM
Cheers mate for the info also gotta give it, your cars fcukin nice........

RJM25R
09-01-04, 06:38 PM
I WORK IN FURNITURE, AND LEATHER IS DIRT CHEAP. ANYTHING FROM ?4.50 A SQ YARD!

BUY SOME AND DO IT YOURSELF............. IF YA FUCK UP IT'S PEANUTS!