PDA

View Full Version : What ?!?! again ?!?!

Anonymous
28-03-01, 10:08 AM
Everyone knows about my ban thingie that i've got coming up. A couple of lads who came on here said that the same thing had happened to them (driving a ped without insurance...blah blah blah...6 points + fine etc)

How long was it lads from actually getting the letter from the Police through your door (summoning you to plead guilty through the post or go to court to try and get off the conviction) to them taking your licence off you? are we talking weeks? months?

[ged_bong]

Why do I call you thrush ???
Because you’re an irritable cu*t…that’s why…

WWW.ROYBACER.CO.UK
Ged@roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
28-03-01, 11:01 AM
Emm usually 2-3 months I think??

GRRR I'm a sexual tyranosaurus!!!

Anonymous
28-03-01, 11:35 AM
It takes them 2-3 months to actually send u the summons after u have been caught driving without insurance (from the day u produce and u don't have the documents)...

Is that what u mean??? or do u mean from the day the court summons comes through your door to the day they retract your licence???

(u probably mean the later, but i'm making sure because i don'y think i've explained it properly on my 1st message ;))

[ged_bong]

WWW.ROYBACER.CO.UK
Ged@roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
28-03-01, 11:42 AM
My mate got caught speedin and he has waited 3 months for the letter then another month I htink for the court appereance and got 3 points lucky bas.My other mat egot caught 6 weeks ago doin 68 in thirt zone and is till waitin for the letter tellin of court appereance!!
Fraz

Anonymous
28-03-01, 12:40 PM
I have got 6 points for no insurance and it took about 5 months to get a letter but that was coz i didn't produce.

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D
I SHOT PHIL !!!!

Anonymous
28-03-01, 01:18 PM
eybic, how long was it from when u got the letter to when u actually recieved the 6 points?

[ged_bong]

WWW.ROYBACER.CO.UK
Ged@roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
28-03-01, 05:50 PM
i had 2 wait 9 months on mine commin thru!!! doh and i thought i got away wi it 2

Ballsy

:) mmmmm same shit different Day :)

Anonymous
28-03-01, 07:50 PM
it took 5 months for the summons to come through, then about a week after that i got a letter saying my licence was only valid for another 5 days...

Anonymous
29-03-01, 08:13 AM
Three months for letter and it should have a date on when you are supposed to go to court but if you plead throough the post it should be before the date of the court appearance if that makes any sense.
I got pulled in july got a summons 3 months after producing and went to court in November so that would be 4 months all together, if that is easier to understand. :D

Anonymous
29-03-01, 08:50 AM
I did my offence in November and i was in court in Feb (4 years ago now) i got 7 points (fat cow of a judge) and ?125 fine. Pay ?1 a week u student tosser! Sent a cheque to pay it all. A month later cheque still not cleared... I get a warrent issued for my aresst Non payment of fines. Stupid fappin retards lost my cheque, i get arrested Bunch of knobs

B-) When you become a Taxi driver, is it compulsary to have a lobotomy?

[pug_dog]

Anonymous
29-03-01, 12:18 PM
wow man thats abit unlucky!!!