03-01-04, 04:42 PM
one thing tho since when has an xr3 looked like a cosworth

i assume he means xr3i mk5 version :lol:

Dpnova
03-01-04, 04:43 PM
I like the glossary lol

locky
03-01-04, 04:54 PM
I'm amazed he knows so much about cars n modifying, considering he is an anti-boy racer LMAO
I wont be goin thru a drive thru in basingstoke burgerking BTW :?

epo
03-01-04, 05:01 PM
I'm amazed he knows so much about cars n modifying, considering he is an anti-boy racer LMAO
I wont be goin thru a drive thru in basingstoke burgerking BTW :?

thats what i thought but some of the stuff he's wrote about is true

i noticed the link 2 barry boys on there 2 (bunch of no brained tossers they are) but i supose there callin all us the same :lol:

Dpnova
03-01-04, 05:04 PM
ohh just read the bk bit, that is disgusting :o

locky
03-01-04, 05:14 PM
i just read some of the barryboys threads! their heads are way up their arses! i wonder where barryboys came from? Wonder if its Barry in South Wales? theres alot of tacky crappy cars in Barry!
(no offence to people i know :wink: )
Always reminds me of weston, but when i go to weston i see nice cars n not tack!

Mark
04-01-04, 12:34 AM
lol

So why write the Guide?

Because we're sad and have nothing better to do.

Jordi
04-01-04, 12:44 AM
i'm anti boyracer.

I cant stand the guys who buy cars, do em up then race on public streets putting innocent ppl in danger. If your gunna do that get some bloody track time. My cuz was in a bad car accident, because 2 nobs decided to race up this street, one car on the wrong side of the road went head on into her car. Both cars where rote off, theres just no need for it......not to mention they give young drivers a bad rep and higher insurance premiums on decent cars.

Crusin' is different, showing off ure car is ok, no one is in danger providing tthey drive sensibly.

Jordi
04-01-04, 12:45 AM
btw, nice site, cud be handy!

Tilly
04-01-04, 01:37 PM
but there is a biy difference between racer and cruisers

locky
05-01-04, 05:26 PM
And enthusiasts!