PDA

View Full Version : INSURANCE JOB!!

Anonymous
27-03-01, 12:56 AM
right i have a policy with the CIS who don't mind (suposidly) about and mods apart from making it quicker!! so i have 2 make a claim and they will send someone round! so i can get the filter and exhaust off ok!! and they are the only performance mods (that he could see anyway!! hehe ;-p) so what about the wheels and lowering etc.. i was told they don't effect the premium but.. i am still ment to inform them about the mods? coz i don't want them use them as an excuse 2 get out!! HELP

RobDmr@aol.com
xr2 ??? i'd rather walk!

Anonymous
27-03-01, 09:40 AM
put the car on bricks and say some 1 nicked your steelies.

Never know, they might believe you. If the wheels aren't on, it won't look lowered.

dan69_gsi@hotmail.com :p

DANGSI@NOVALOAD.ORG.UK

Anonymous
27-03-01, 04:24 PM
Say that when you bought the car, it came like that, and you thought it was just standard....worked with me with the police!

Anonymous
27-03-01, 07:53 PM
If you`ve not declared suspension mods, they`ll give you a right fucking!! It`s worth spending 2 hours to put the std springs back on.

Anonymous
27-03-01, 10:19 PM
but they don't actually increase the premium if you tell them!! but does that mean i still should have declaired?

RobDmr@aol.com
xr2 ??? i'd rather walk!

Anonymous
28-03-01, 01:02 AM
I`m with CIS and made a claim recently. Are you TPTF if u are then expect a nice long wait for your money coz i`ve been waiting since october, but if the other persons admitted liability you`ll be ok and get your money in about 2.5 months. When the accessor came to look at my car he was littrelly 2 mins, wrote down the damage and took some pics. Its insured as a standard 1.4 sr. When he came to see it, it was lowered 60mm at the front, 40 at the back, 15 inch alloys, a peco powermaster system and a k&n. All he said was that it was a nice car asked me to turn it on and said it sounded sweet and asked if i was gonna get it fixed if he wrote it off and i said ye so he wrote it off, now my cars been fixed and i`m gettin ?1000 4 it (when it turns up).