PDA

View Full Version : Nearly Feckn Die'd!!!

Anonymous
26-03-01, 11:25 PM
here i was drivin down this big fek off hill near home wen i decided to take out the keys and show my mates how fast i cud go without the engine on, sounds ok up 2 now dunnit, anyhow i seen a car come'n towards me so i decide to turn slightly coz i was in the middle of the road, well wot happns wen u turn the steering wheel wen the keys arnt in? yep u guesed it the steering lock only come on!!! holy ****, it was not good! i managed 2 get the keys in in and only just avoided a feckn wipe out! iv lost my wing mirror tho! (yep it was that close) it must be a sign, now i can buy some m3 ones!! a swere im still shake'n!!

Anonymous
26-03-01, 11:45 PM
ha ha ha been there done that, i had fune doing stuff like that a while ago

Anonymous
27-03-01, 12:27 AM
jesus!!!! couldn't you have just turned the car off, but left the keys in!!! much more sensible!!!!! :D

how fast did you manage though?????

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
27-03-01, 12:46 AM
Yep did that bout 6.5 yrs ago, but only doin 15mph, so not quite so scary!

\_____
/__|__\_
|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
27-03-01, 08:23 AM
At least you wern't on an alpine pass heading for a hairpin bend after a 2mile long straight, :):V:(:O:O:O:):'> kin el made it just :D.

"Theres something missing, I'm not all there, Theres something missing".

Anonymous
27-03-01, 10:44 AM
i was going 65 (it was a really big/steep hill) and the car coming towards me was doing bowt 30 (the speed limit), and guess wot i forgot 2 mention it was a mk3 fiesta that was coming at me!

Anonymous
27-03-01, 11:06 AM
all i can say is you tit! how immature is that, sorry, but you could have killed somebody else, i have no sympathy at all. the only sign it shows is that you are an absolute fucking prick that shouldnt be allowed on the fucking roads. Sorry, but you are!

[naked_davo] Suck my D1ck Biach!

Anonymous
27-03-01, 12:37 PM
I agree with davo , Ive had too many mates die because of absolute w.a.n.k.e.r.s like you being p.r.i.c.k.s in front of their little friends.

and you are also thick as f.u.c.k for not knowing about the steering lock.....dumbass

Anonymous
28-03-01, 02:29 AM
soz like i forgot that u are f**k'n perfect, its not that i didnt know about the steering lock i just forgot ok, oh yeah, i am not a p.r.i.c.k or a w.a.n.k.e.r, so shut the f**k up, sorry just had to say it

Anonymous
28-03-01, 09:12 AM
erm yes you are , take it from someone with a higher intelligence. you are a sad boy racing, bad driving, dumbass that is a danger to every one on the roads. you stupid little p.r.i.c.k

bad bwoy tings a gwan!!

Anonymous
28-03-01, 09:16 AM
i dont believe that you do something as stupid as that and then come on a website to bragg about it.

dumbass!

Anonymous
28-03-01, 10:24 AM
isnt he the reason our insurance is so high??

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
28-03-01, 10:47 AM
It was a fiesta he would have wrote off though! Shurely he should have a likle credit for that!

Is a bit stupid though, actually, a lot stupid! Would have Pi**es me self if i had seen it though, Car full of lads, driver waving his keys around doin about 65, big grin on his face. Small old granny tootling along on the way to the shops.. bang on 29mph face close to the steering wheel (you know the sort, that cut you up at islands and dont realise X-( ) She probs aint even seen the nova tw*ting towards her.

Brians face drops farting about trying to get the keys in, brakes dont seem to be working :O Just manages to get on his side of the road, but looses a wing mirror! Would have laughed me t*ts off.

B-) When you become a Taxi driver, is it compulsary to have a lobotomy?

[pug_dog]

Anonymous
28-03-01, 11:25 AM
Sorry mate ur a tosser.I'm seventeen ,drive a modded nova sri and don't act lik ethat at all.So looks like ur abit"special"
think about things next vtime before u kill urself,an old woman and poss mate wif no seatbelts on in hte back(i bet there were some weren't they??)
FrazB-)

GRRR I'm a sexual tyranosaurus!!!

Anonymous
28-03-01, 11:48 AM
im not fuckin perfect, i dont actually remembering saying i was, in fact im far from it, but its immature not big and not clever. would you have told everybody bout it if you had crashed the car and 1 of your mates head went through the windscreen? NO! so dont fucking brag now, in fact i would feel very very embarrassed now. Just remember its not just bout others lives its also about yours.

sorry to get all serious, and that we have got off on the wrong foot, but its peoples lives at risk and you are thinkin it is funny?

[naked_davo] Suck my D1ck Biach!

Anonymous
28-03-01, 03:58 PM
i know 4 a fact that when i start driving i dont want 2 have 2 b lookin out 4 twats that r trying to show off 2 their mates and driving like cunts.It could have been one of my friends or family in that other car and although u might not care about my friend or family it could easily have been someone u know.All im sayin is how about a little common sense next time u go out driving.

Anonymous
28-03-01, 11:02 PM
i think every1 learnt sumthing hear, never drive a fiesta up a hill.