PDA

View Full Version : Nicknames

Anonymous
26-03-01, 07:09 PM
OK then my nickname is Stereo for obvious reasons, I love building car stereo systems, and have won a few trophys hence the footer.
So come on then whats your nickname and why are you called it??

stereo is my name 155db is my game

Anonymous
26-03-01, 07:13 PM
cambridge becus when i got to uni people were askng where we came from and i sed cambridge and thats how :p they are welsh so we can let em off for no originality lol

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
26-03-01, 07:15 PM
im thinkin of changin mine... for obvious reasons! :(

He said GET OUT YOU! GET OUT ME SWEET SHOP!! X-( Stop showing me up in front of everybody! AY!

Anonymous
26-03-01, 07:15 PM
Nickname or username?

My ironic nickname is "Fat Boy" as i'm the skinniest lad in my group of friends.

My username comes from the fact I couldn't get Phoenix on a number of sites so i created my own version.

B-) "and a Persian Rug" B-)

Anonymous
26-03-01, 07:21 PM
Either Nicknames or usernames some people call me Drakey from my surname, why not Nova King?? and Cambridge what Uni did you go to. I went to University of Wales

Anonymous
26-03-01, 07:26 PM
I'm called SlimJim because my names Jim and I'm Slim.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
26-03-01, 07:33 PM
One of my mates at work is called slimjim suprisinly for the same reasons as you!!!

Anonymous
26-03-01, 07:46 PM
ste_nova kind of obvious
but i used to be called ste_van

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---

Anonymous
26-03-01, 07:47 PM
ste_nova kind of obvious
but i used to be called ste_van

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---

Anonymous
26-03-01, 08:11 PM
breeny erm, second name is breen! :)

Anonymous
26-03-01, 08:22 PM
Am called Ballsy cause of ma second name "Ball"

:) mmmmm same shit different Day :)

Anonymous
26-03-01, 08:48 PM
im just blatently GREAT

LOL :D

Anonymous
26-03-01, 08:50 PM
Bit obvious this one,

The Kevster????????????????

MY CAR WILL BE IN MAX POWER!!!

Anonymous
26-03-01, 09:04 PM
motha fu**a

take a guess

Anonymous
26-03-01, 09:55 PM
Emm Shermin coz I'm an exact replica of The sherminator from American Pie.
Ask Mikie and IanH!!!

Fraz at work coz it's just been my shop name for ever and ever!!!

GRRR I'm a sexual tyranosaurus!!!

Anonymous
26-03-01, 09:57 PM
Re: Why not novaking???

well i dont own a nova... i cor drive (yet!)

He said GET OUT YOU! GET OUT ME SWEET SHOP!! X-( Stop showing me up in front of everybody! AY!

Anonymous
26-03-01, 10:03 PM
U want my nicknames?
Rexy
Diddy
Garfield
Micky mouse?????
T-Rex
Sexy Rexy (cheers davo)

AND Gaz the usual shitty one

Anonymous
26-03-01, 10:40 PM
You forgot MR T !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i pity the fool, who wants a corsa.

X-( I'm mean and i don't care :D

[pug_dog]

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
26-03-01, 10:53 PM
Err guess who i am then.....? :p

Anonymous
26-03-01, 11:26 PM
cant afford one not now not ever

Anonymous
26-03-01, 11:40 PM
Dick Raper for obvious reasons :D

Fords smoke more than oil refinery's

Anonymous
27-03-01, 12:44 AM
Full name is Andy O2( spelt differently), which means i'm commonly known as 02. Guess what that's the chemical symbol for!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
27-03-01, 01:08 AM
Rob obviously and 26 coz im 18!!

RobDmr@aol.com
xr2 ??? i'd rather walk!

Anonymous
27-03-01, 07:55 AM
Bealesy cause last name is Beales
Or Twan, Ant, Anf all from Anthony as you can guess.

Anonymous
27-03-01, 08:15 AM
"P" cos it's short for Paul, clever mates, not?

"Theres something missing, I'm not all there, Theres something missing".

Anonymous
27-03-01, 10:06 AM
some fella who sells me things who isnt very clever doesnt like using real names(for security) and he just named me blondie cos of my blond hair.. I have mates that he calls black haired blondie!! just cos they know me they get called blondie.

bad bwoy tings a gwan!!

Anonymous
27-03-01, 10:40 AM
OK, so theres 5 letters in Kevin, so you divide that by 2 which is 2.5 then -1 which is 1.5 then * 2 which is 3, so we have 3, now take the first 3 letters from Kevin...

maths version;

myName = kevin
lettersInName = 5
lettersInNickName = (myName / 2) - 1 * 2
myNickName = myName - (lettersInName - lettersInNickName)

(piss take!)

Lol
Kev.

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
27-03-01, 11:01 AM
well my name comes from a female russian opera singer who married a english man. The wind was going south east at the time of the marrage, so that enbaled the ships coming from the west to get a good wind, and because of that the rice came. When the rice arrived there was a flash of lightning at exactly the same time a segull flew over cornwall. When the segull flew over the third house on the right after the chip shop, there was a gentle man in scotland who changed channel on his TV, but NOT with a remote control, ohhhhhhhh no, he had to stand up because he had no batteries, and in batteries there is acid, just like that in the terminator film, which wen a bloke called jimmy was watching there was a bird in East anglia who was eating her dinner. (breath), she was having chips and beans for her dinner, and put some salt on her chips. and there you go. that is why i am called Davo.

oh and the short reason is cos my real name is David, and i am not too keen on the name "Dave" because there are far too many peeps i know with that name, so my bro started calling me Davo, and it just stuck.

Anyway, i just wasted a considerable amount of your time.

tee-heee

Davo

[naked_davo] Suck my D1ck Biach!

Anonymous
27-03-01, 11:13 AM
Could you please explain that again :-/ I don't quite understand!

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
27-03-01, 12:19 PM
well basically

well my name comes from a female russian opera singer who married a english man. The wind was going south east at the time of the marrage, so that enbaled the ships coming from the west to get a good wind, and because of that the rice came. When the rice arrived there was a flash of lightning at exactly the same time a segull flew over cornwall. When the segull flew over the third house on the right after the chip shop, there was a gentle man in scotland who changed channel on his TV, but NOT with a remote control, ohhhhhhhh no, he had to stand up because he had no batteries, and in batteries there is acid, just like that in the terminator film, which wen a bloke called jimmy was watching there was a bird in East anglia who was eating her dinner. (breath), she was having chips and beans for her dinner, and put some salt on her chips. and there you go. that is why i am called Davo.

oh and the short reason is cos my real name is David, and i am not too keen on the name "Dave" because there are far too many peeps i know with that name, so my bro started calling me Davo, and it just stuck.

tee-heee

Davo

Anonymous
27-03-01, 12:46 PM
im novachick cos erm, i own a nova, im female and so novachick sounds good!!

Anonymous
27-03-01, 12:53 PM
I am PaulRobo cause my mates call me Robo, from Robinson, And my name is Paul.

B-) When you become a Taxi driver, is it compulsary to have a lobotomy?

[pug_dog]

Anonymous
27-03-01, 01:08 PM
i'm still unsure about davo's explaination.

bad bwoy tings a gwan!!

Anonymous
27-03-01, 02:51 PM
I'm not convinced either :D

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
27-03-01, 02:54 PM
well what it is is,
my name comes from a female russian opera singer who married a english man. The wind was going south east at the time of the marrage, so that enbaled the ships coming from the west to get a good wind, and because of that the rice came. When the rice arrived there was a flash of lightning at exactly the same time a segull flew over cornwall. When the segull flew over the third house on the right after the chip shop, there was a gentle man in scotland who changed channel on his TV, but NOT with a remote control, ohhhhhhhh no, he had to stand up because he had no batteries, and in batteries there is acid, just like that in the terminator film, which wen a bloke called jimmy was watching there was a bird in East anglia who was eating her dinner. (breath), she was having chips and beans for her dinner, and put some salt on her chips. and there you go. that is why i am called Davo.

tee-heee

Davo

Anonymous
27-03-01, 03:05 PM
So it's the seagulls fualt.

"Theres something missing, I'm not all there, Theres something missing".

Anonymous
27-03-01, 03:19 PM
I got my nickname because my Dads mum was married to my grandad.

Anonymous
27-03-01, 06:14 PM
Lee coz my names lee..joke and shed coz when playin football they chant shed shed 50p ED..basically the ball could go anywhere when i g0 up for a header. he he...
also bassey,=sherlock being last name, shirley bassey the singer..
well no wu know
laterz

Shed 3:16..i just whooped ur ass!!!!:>

Anonymous
27-03-01, 06:16 PM
OH YEAH the 007=james bond.. license to thrill!!thats when iam am cruisin of course!!

Shed 3:16..i just whooped ur ass!!!!:>

Anonymous
27-03-01, 06:35 PM
simon the university of wales is ALL the uis in wales!!! im at the swansea institute of higher education. its a pit but its the only place that does the course below (well coventy starts it in sepember but i didnt want to wait another year lol)

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
27-03-01, 07:34 PM
FLEX BECAUSE ITS SOMETHING TO DO WITH RYGBY AND GIRLS!!!!!

****:D******:D******:D***
LOOK OUT CAUSE FLEX'S ABOUT :D

Anonymous
27-03-01, 10:49 PM
gaz coz thats my name and 4,5,3 coz thats the numbers on my reg.:D

Anonymous
27-03-01, 11:06 PM
My real name is Mark Curtis, and I couldnt think of a nick, so I picked two letters at random throwing two darts at a dart board, and corresponded those numbers (13 & 3) to letters of the alphabet, and came up with MC. Wow I thought, that stands for Mental Car, thats what I`ve got. How freaky!

\_____
/__|__\_
|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
28-03-01, 09:52 AM
My nickname is because i use my name is Marc Almond but not legally!:-/ hehe! Almond is my step dads surname but my real surname is Longworth. and the impreza bit comes from my step dad had an impreza and i love em!:D

Anonymous
28-03-01, 09:56 AM
even tho that doesn't make any sense oh well! lol!:)

Anonymous
29-03-01, 11:30 AM
god this is technical, and partly ian s's fault.

I was called lanky (coz im 6' 8") but im from lanCashire, and my m8was called lanKy in the arms but spelt with a C.

So i changed it to a c (but still LAN-KEY)
but ian started sayin lancy (at a cruise at traffordcentre) and i couldnt be arsed arguing.

plus its a cool private plate 14ncy. :D

:p
Im tall and your small
:p

Anonymous
29-03-01, 09:19 PM
have you got a plate like this then Lancy???