PDA

View Full Version : top motors

ken
02-01-04, 03:21 PM
why are there no pics of bretts mint nova and mark beesons urbo on this site they seem to log on but not upload pics?

wisewood
02-01-04, 03:23 PM
perhaps they cant be bothered.
perhaps they have a life away from the internet.
perhaps they know people like their cars so clearly people know what they look like and dont need any pictures of them.

there could be any number of reasons - seems a strange question to ask.

ken
02-01-04, 04:13 PM
well i dont think its a strange question to ask why spend all that money which these to obviously have you would think they would be on here. your answer to my question is pretty is pretty sarcastic and an obvious one

Ste_Nova
02-01-04, 04:16 PM
err mark and brett spend ?000's on their cars.. why should they post pics you sound like you are allmost demanding pics!.....

buy ur bird a ?3000 boob job then post the pics so we can all have a good look :twisted:

Dare-devil
02-01-04, 05:00 PM
buy ur bird a ?3000 boob job then post the pics so we can all have a good look :twisted:

:lol: :lol:

ken
02-01-04, 05:59 PM
i'l tell you what there are some right bitchy twats on this site my question was why dont brett and mark feature there cars on here and then i get nobs like ste and andy with there stupid cocky comments,ste why not try posting a car on here worthy of 3000 u nob

wisewood
02-01-04, 06:25 PM
ken, what sort of answer were you looking for exactly - you asked a simple question - and i gave you a simple answer... actually i gave you three possible answers.

Stupid cock comments would have been things like "they havent put pics of their cars up coz they dont really have cars, they live on the back side of jupiter."

Now if you cant accept that you asked a silly question, thats not my fault now is it?

peester
02-01-04, 07:30 PM
ken go and see the cars in the flesh at all the sunny shows this year; much better than pics.

NovaNeil
02-01-04, 07:35 PM
Although it would be nice to see a few pics on the site...... Guys if you read this.......Post pics of yours cars so we can all drool...... :lol: Pleeeeease

karl Rowntree
02-01-04, 08:17 PM
I dont think Beastie and Brett use this site mate. I know beastie uses mig though, and its dave france that uses bretts car in his signiture.

Thats probably why you dont see there cars on here.

epo
02-01-04, 10:11 PM
while were on the subject
I am DEMANDING to know why daz has pinky featured on here yet never comes on and posts WHY WHY WHY

and i want a simple answer
*snigger snigger*

(just in case u cant tell ken am takin the piss :!: :!: )

i mean as if u come on here callin people a nob just cos there havin a laugh ffs :lol:

Jules
02-01-04, 10:58 PM
Come to think of it - Why are there no pics of my car on here? i mean it's a Nova..........this is NOVAload...........but no pics?
Makes no sense to me........

Oh wait.........yes it does..........It's cos I can't be arsed to!!!
Maybe they also can't be arsed and maybe cos they don't use this site!!

I'm sure if you look through some show features (VBOA) on some webiste you'll see pics of them, plau Bretts car has been in approx 4 features in various different colours / state of tune (I'm sure Ste will correct the number for me if I'm wrong) so there's plenty of pics to look at there!!

I'll tell you what, if you want a big desktop pic of Bretts car then email me and I'll send you one.

CP
02-01-04, 11:45 PM
Easy lads - its the New Year - season of goodwill :roll: :lol:

Mark
03-01-04, 01:53 AM
Maybe they don't post pics up so people can't nick their ideas or parts??

?Marty?
03-01-04, 02:04 AM
people think i'm weard for not having my car in fart car, it'd fit right in with the fiberglass brigade. lol

locky
03-01-04, 09:58 AM
LOL your missing some neons, and a set of dubs m8! oh and some flames up the side! :wink:

Jim
03-01-04, 10:32 AM
I didn't think it was that stupid a question :|

Ken, I think you'll find that the two guys you've mentioned don't really use this site, so haven't put a picture of thier cars in the features page.

Theres quite a few people who haven't got thier cars on the feature page. I haven't got mine on there and I've been a member for a number of years. Hopefully, mine will be up there soon though.

Guys, calm down, maybe Ken is new to the site and doesn't know who the regular members are yet?

Jim

Ste_Nova
03-01-04, 12:15 PM
while were on the subject
I am DEMANDING to know why daz has pinky featured on here yet never comes on and posts WHY WHY WHY

cause me and kev took the pics... and daz doesn't have internet access.. happy?

epo
03-01-04, 12:38 PM
am not bothered i was only takin the piss :lol:

krobinson
03-01-04, 04:01 PM
Karl, maybe introduce beastie to the site? Would be good to have him as a member as he's a wealth of knowlage!

Keith

karl Rowntree
03-01-04, 09:20 PM
He knows about the site keith but he chooses not to use it.

Dont know his reasons behind it, but he seems quite happy with posting on MIG.

Your lucky if you can get an answer out of him anyway! :wink: