PDA

View Full Version : Car clubs and shows

rob_wilkinson
01-01-04, 01:32 PM
Im new to this and have been told that to get your car on a stand at a show you need to be part of a car club. someone said VxlSCC but i was just wondering what other ones are recommended or do novaload d stands at shows?

peester
01-01-04, 05:14 PM
think novaload have had stands before; but mainly png or now pcc as its called is most popular. join them all; 20 or so quid a year and get free bi-monthly read. worth it.

locky
01-01-04, 05:34 PM
Yeah Novaload usually have stands at Performance Vauxhall, and Trax!
Last year we had a stand at donny (north).
Im sure wev had stands at weston wheels before! but dont hold me to that!

I joined vxlscc but i aint really heard anything off them! i cant log into the site lol. nevermind!

Puntobabe
01-01-04, 05:38 PM
there's always MIG Perfomance Vauxhalls www.migweb.co.uk the site isn't working at this present time cause they are sorting out bandwidth stuff :? but I've been advised it should be up and running sometime this evening

rob_wilkinson
01-01-04, 06:00 PM
Yeah im signed up on migweb and use the message boards. So they have stands do they? This year i want to go donny in april, trax, pv and that novaload vs roy bacer. Cant go to many more coz my babys due in june so wont be able to get the g/f to go to loads with new born but next year will be goin loads of them.

epo
01-01-04, 06:30 PM
Yeah im signed up on migweb and use the message boards. So they have stands do they? This year i want to go donny in april, trax, pv and that novaload vs roy bacer. Cant go to many more coz my babys due in june so wont be able to get the g/f to go to loads with new born but next year will be goin loads of them.

my little lads just the right age now (3) so he'll be comin 2 shows with me deffo he loves novas and cars in general so he'll realy enjoy it

took him 2 donny and he tried 2 shut a lot of the car doors or get in them :oops: so he'll be on tight reins

daughters still a bit young but she'll be strippin engines down soon :lol:

Puntobabe
01-01-04, 06:34 PM

get the missus to stay at home with the littleun if she wont bring the littleun along

?Marty?
01-01-04, 07:45 PM
Was a member of PNG but didnt think it was worth anything so didn't re-new membership.

I'm also a show virgin. Never been.

And cruises dont interest me. Though i'm not in the right place for them geographically anyway. The 'cruises' that take place anywhere near here, are just 17 year olds with burbury hats (fake too, most likely) in their mums 4-door corsas trying to see how fast they can drive them in a circle before they roll over. Very interesting to go to, eh? Not.

locky
01-01-04, 07:56 PM
You gonna be displaying this year Marty?

rob_wilkinson
01-01-04, 08:18 PM
cruises in blackpool are pretty good when they happen. Sometimes loads of cars come the car park is absolutely massive holds over 1000 cars i thinks.

epo
01-01-04, 08:24 PM
i was a member of maxed car club thats not 2 bad
martin clifford is a sound lad
his cav was on rev bob show a couple of weeks ago

?Marty?
01-01-04, 08:33 PM
You gonna be displaying this year Marty?

Dont think so. I doubt i'll attend any shows again. Dont think my cars any good for displayin anyway, it's nothin special. Only built it as a hobby, and it's just my daily run around. I'm not about to start polishing it and etc.

locky
02-01-04, 12:24 AM
Same as most of us! oh as for polish, A genius invented wash n wax 2 in 1 lmao!

BLueNOvaGSI
02-01-04, 01:21 AM
www.pccuk.net

Just e mail myself: modify6@ntlworld.com

Ste_Nova
02-01-04, 10:39 AM
cruises in blackpool are pretty good when they happen. Sometimes loads of cars come the car park is absolutely massive holds over 1000 cars i thinks.

not guilty of orgainsing any of them :lol:

rob_wilkinson
02-01-04, 03:22 PM
No ste im not. Know people that do though.

Ste_Nova
02-01-04, 03:24 PM
i ment i'm not guilty... honest :lol:

rob_wilkinson
02-01-04, 03:41 PM
why do you come to blackpool crusin?

Ste_Nova
02-01-04, 04:01 PM
yeh.... i usually lead the chester/lymm convoy up

http://www.cruisenorthwales.com/blackpool/small%20pics/Image10.jpg
my car parked next to ians in blackpool back in march 2001

rob_wilkinson
02-01-04, 04:51 PM
Tell me next time theres a cruise. I Use to go all the time in 2002 but all last year i didnt go coz i was doin my car up but am gonna start going again. The blackpool leader drives a yellow MR2 doesnt he.

?Marty?
02-01-04, 05:25 PM
sounds like mini warfare, with 'leaders' and stuff.

follow my leader *snigger*.