PDA

View Full Version : Bad start to the new year

krobinson
01-01-04, 12:53 PM
I wont go into too much detail, mostly because i dont remember :lol:

Walked out of the bar last night with my mates, guy trys to start me, next minute i'm on the ground getting quite a bad beating by a gang of fellas. My mates managed to rescue me, i dunno wot i'd be like if they didnt.

Basically i'm batterd, brused, black eye, loads of cuts on my face, jaw swolen and hungover... :|

Ah well.. at least i know i had a good night before all that happened.. Cops dont wanna know about it, wankers... :!: :x

Mark
01-01-04, 12:59 PM
Sorry to hear that mate!

Woke up this morning to find that 8 cars in my street had been kicked in, including the front wing of my Nova......Happy new year!

krobinson
01-01-04, 01:03 PM
Just attempting to eat now, not getting very far.. I cant open my jaw very far and it hurts like mad..

Might be a hospital trip needed :x

Mark
01-01-04, 01:07 PM
Even if you manage to open your jaw properly, you won't be able to apply pressure to actually chew anything, pop into the hospital, at least they will be able to sort you some STRONG pain killers!

Jordi
01-01-04, 01:09 PM
exactly why i dont go out for new years, too many dickheads about causing trouble.

Hope you get better soon dude, bad start :( Pop into hospital like mark sed.

mark_GSi
01-01-04, 01:26 PM
i had some lad start on me, luckly just walked away and nothing happened. :o

always bit worried of going in town woth my g/f as she is chinese and im white. always get the dickheads giving u looks and odd comment. :x :x

sorry to hear that dude :(

XZiBiT
01-01-04, 01:56 PM
i f#$kin hate tw$ts who start shit for no reason hope you get well soon mate !!! as for having your front wing kicked in my god WHY!!! kids these days are such idiots they all need a good slap well happy new year or new year anyway cos it aint good for you chaps but you got my sympathy fellas!!!! chin up it aint gonna get any worse!!!

epo
01-01-04, 02:04 PM
Sorry to hear that mate!

Woke up this morning to find that 8 cars in my street had been kicked in, including the front wing of my Nova......Happy new year!

not again mate there bastards aint they

i had a really good night didnt have the kids me and r lass went 2 pub with mates then back 2 mates house
woke up this mornig with a well bad back recon its from fittin me mates soddin neons

mikeoxford
01-01-04, 02:28 PM
:( sorry to hear about that dude.

i didnt have a particulary ace night either - all the places we wanted to go had too bigger queues, charged ?15 entry! and were rammed by 7:30 so we ended up in oneils birmingham.

hope your alright and nothing lastin has happened like :(

krobinson
01-01-04, 03:16 PM
Feelin a bit better now lads. Found out the guy is a bouncer who was off dutie, but still cant remember how it started, and my mates didnt see a reason either.

Managed to eat something.. i just stuck out the pain for a bacon sandwich lol!!

Oh well.. at least i'm still in good spirits! Looking forward to 2004, i've decided this is the year i'm gonna change my career and become a plumber. Crap wages to start but the worlds mine after 4 years!

Cant wait till the show season either, should hopefully make it over for 1 or 2 of them!

Happy new year :D

karl Rowntree
01-01-04, 03:17 PM
Sorry to hear you night ended up that way keith, hope you feel better soon mate.

The same happened to me and my friends on christmas eve, but no one got hurt. The whole of weatherspoons pub kicked off and everyone got involved if they liked it or not. Watched guys hitting another bloke in the face with bottles! Dont know how a human can do that to someone else.

Anyway, glad to see you are still positive keith and hope the rest of your year picks up from here on mate. :wink:

krobinson
01-01-04, 03:34 PM
Cheers karl..

Was just thinkin.. i maybe should have had my weapon out with me.. the stevie wonder strut brace :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keith

Mark
01-01-04, 03:36 PM
Cheers karl..

Was just thinkin.. i maybe should have had my weapon out with me.. the stevie wonder strut brace :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keith

:rofl:

Barn
01-01-04, 03:54 PM
get well soon mate,

best regards

And Happy New Year to everyone on the site

Barney

karl Rowntree
01-01-04, 04:15 PM
:lol: Glad your still smilling mate.

mikeoxford
01-01-04, 04:16 PM
The whole of weatherspoons pub kicked off and everyone got involved if they liked it or not.

was you up bham city centre....?

locky
01-01-04, 04:32 PM
Sorry to hear bout that keith! at least ur still smiling!
Places in Cardiff wanted ?25 entry! its just too expensive, the drinks are expensive too!
I started off the new year well too! after we did the auld lang thingy, i puked in the bog! too much jumping about lol been asleep most of the day, ended up at a houseparty too! :?

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

djp_y2k
01-01-04, 08:07 PM
bad luck dude.

its a pitty there are tossers out there who want to go out and purely start fights

?Marty?
01-01-04, 08:28 PM
Karl - try and get compensation, there's a fund for 'victims of crime' available (for when criminal charges cannot be brought).

My younger brother got jumped on by a group of lads just outside a club entrance a while back, but he had his back to them too and so when he fell he smashed his head on some steps and ended up in hospital in a critical condition.
There were two bouncers who stood there and witnessed the whole thing but did nothing to intervene (a civil lawsuit WILL be filed). Also, the police never found the main person responsible (it was an unprovoked attack too) so no one could be prosecuted.

Anyway, he got a cheque for a few thousand pounds because of it. Took almost a year to get it though!

I'd also have something 'bad happen' to the guy responsible too if you can have it sorted. A sort of 'street justice' thing. Better still, do it yourself. :evil:

On a lighter note, my New Years Cellebrations involved going round my GF's (we dont live together) with a case of Moet, watchin DVD's and then goin to bed. Till this teatime. lol :D

srs1
01-01-04, 09:22 PM
sorry to hear that mate.
you'd think being a bouncer he would be sick off getting into fights, so on his day off he starts them. makes you think that bouncers are prob just wanting to get fights started.

funniest ever was my mate getting loads of a bouncer in the club. told the bouncer to sod off. so he threw him out. when he tried to get back in the nob swung at my mate. he laughed and battered the bouncer. he obviously didn't realise my mate was the under 18's world tai kwondo champ a few years back.

i would go to the bouncers work place and complain about him. if not tell the local papers and get some c**p put in the papers and slate the club/pub he works at.

Dai-o
01-01-04, 10:34 PM
Cool.Marty, alot of bouncers wont get involved with anything outside of the club, however bad it may be. That is just the way it is.
- Glad ur bro pulled through.

I doubt there would be any point in 'getting something sorted' unless you knew what your getting yourself into.

Just swallow your pride Keith, at least you are still alive.

What a sh!t start to the year for you mate, get better soon.

Dai-o

Tilly
01-01-04, 10:42 PM
special tilly hugs for u

?Marty?
02-01-04, 03:07 AM
^^^ can he come collect? lol

dai-o - you're probably right with it not being any point in 'getting something soted'. I guess i just have a problem with 'fogive and forget'. Too many gangster movies and hip hop too! lol

'the bouncer thing' - there is no liability for omission (failure to act), unless by your occupation, for example, you are under a duty to act. The incident with my brother was outside the nightclub, but it was in the 'foyer thing' which is part of the nightclubs premises, so there is occupiers liability and etc etc. Anyway, thats not really relevant here.

"you'd think being a bouncer he would be sick off getting into fights" - i worked in a REALLY rought nightclub once, and the bouncers LOVED fighting. They were the ones that CAUSED all the fights, some had been in prison and etc, and almost all were dealing drugs on premises (that they confiscated from people). It was rough, but hey, they all watched my back too.

krobinson
02-01-04, 10:32 AM
Thought i'd feel better today, with the hangover gone etc, but nope! Feel even worse! My chest is really sore, and i've got a huge bruise on it that i didnt yesterday!

Its even harder to eat, and my eye has changed from an attractive shade of purple, to a more red/dark purple, and its even more swollen!

Ah well, shit happens.. i'm off out to buy another nova.. thats 3, the neighbours will soon be complaining :D

Keith

karl Rowntree
02-01-04, 12:54 PM
The fight on christamas eve happened at the weatherspoons in boldmere sutton coldfield mike, usually a very nice pub!

What you buying now keith? You in competition with ben to own the most novas on here?

krobinson
02-01-04, 12:58 PM
lol.. nah, i was gonna strip it for parts.

I offered the guy ?200 a few months back, which he agreed, but i ended up putting the money elsewhere..

Now the car has loads of things missing, but still some useful stuff. Offered him ?150, to which he replyed he wouldnt sell it for "silly money"

So i walked away..

So instead i've ordered a new GSI radiator, and new Fuel tank.

Keith

mikeyredtop
02-01-04, 01:16 PM
a few years back i had a run in with a bouncer, he wouldnt let me back in for my coat, so things got a little heated and i ended up getting dragged into the disabled toilets with 3 bouncers kicking me to the floor, the police saw me getting dragged in and did nothing, i confronted police and they denied seeing it!! this was all in a club called infinitiy's in manchester, its called M2 now...

Dai-o
02-01-04, 03:14 PM
Cool.Marty - Sorry, I assumed it was outside the club as you said
outside a club entrance lol

Yeah, most won't act unless they want to, because they don't have to at the end of the day. Is abit controversial to say the least though, if it was on the premises, just be glad your bro is ok innit.

'Forgive and Forget' - well that is up to the person, to be aware of what your getting into, thats all :D

Keith - Would have thought you would get any price you wanted looking like that mate, lol.... o well :)

Take care

Nova-Flair
02-01-04, 10:50 PM
unlucky keith. just a shame folk have to resort to kicking the shit out of people all the time for no reason at all. doubt how they can see it as a good night out.

wouldnt worry though he'll go on like that with someone bigger and harder and get footed..............tosser

dan16v
02-01-04, 11:50 PM
sorry 2 hear that m8!,
as for being a plumber go fr it! it took me 4years but im glad i did it!! im a marine plumber, but im also looking to switch to domestic maybe do a heating and vent cource at evening college!

masterclarkson
03-01-04, 12:29 AM
Not being funny but most bouncers are total Steroid Nobjeckeys. They enjoy what little power they have over 17 year old kids trying to get into a club. And love any excuse to get into a fight.

Sorry to the (0.01%) of bouncers who are actually safe.

And keith. Dont let what happend bother you. We all get a beating once in a while. In july I got stabbed in the neck with a broken bottle (about 1 inch from my artery) and a dislocated thumb for trying to stop a fight. I was lucky, and the police saw the whole thing and caught the bastard. So i'm going to crown court to send him down (and hope he gets bum raped in prison).

What goes around comes around, and this will indeed happen to the pricks that got you.

And chicks love a men with cool scars

sk8funk
03-01-04, 12:44 PM
new year for me and wanted to change from my nova 1.3sr to a gte i found only to find out now that i cant drive it as the police are investigaing something. well gutted and fuked off bout it.

Tazzy
03-01-04, 02:37 PM
sounds like everyone had a good night then new yrs! lol

i had to work, after everyone went, the staff had a bit of a party about 2ish!

there were quite a few of us as its a big place, so what happened?

a fight, i got into a fight, on new yrs day, i had to eat weetabix for breakfast as my jaw was really hurting! lol

it was shockin, the staff, who are all friends and work colleagues in a fight, even my boss was fighting, we were fighting for about 30 mins, knifes were thrown, faces were cut! it was all good! lol!

still we are all mates now!

great way to start a new yr! lol

i would laugh about it but my jaw is still hurting!

krobinson
03-01-04, 03:47 PM
sorry 2 hear that m8!,
as for being a plumber go fr it! it took me 4years but im glad i did it!! im a marine plumber, but im also looking to switch to domestic maybe do a heating and vent cource at evening college!

Yeah, i started off with computers, but the market is so full of people with computer degree's etc etc, it would take me 10 years of exams to stand out! Even then i'd find it hard to get work!

Plumbing, 4 years down the line and i'm sorted. I can work anywhere in the world, and if i have my head screwed on i can be my own boss! It'll be worth it in the long run! I'll only be 25 when i'm finished!

Keith