PDA

View Full Version : FAO Paul Jackson

Anonymous
26-03-01, 10:43 AM
Nice to meet you yesterday. Your car looks bloody nice inside and out.

Hope you haven't been ripped off with the engine. If so find the guy who sold it to you and string him up by his balls.

Just a quick question for you, where did you get your rollcage from as it's the only one i've seen where the back seats are still usable (just).

B-) "and a Persian Rug" B-)

Anonymous
26-03-01, 12:55 PM
Cheers Fenix. The cage came in the car as it used to be a rally car, it had a full X in the back which I carefully cut/grinded out, then I painted it black. :) I was ripped off with the engine it is a 115BHP version!:(. Time for a valver:D

"Theres something missing, I'm not all there, Theres something missing".

Anonymous
26-03-01, 12:57 PM
If your looking for a valver i heard that Lancy was selling one for ?500.

Anonymous
26-03-01, 01:23 PM
Not this month I will have to wait a bit. Do you recon ?500 is the going rate or will I get one cheaper? Also what do you think of the F2 style rear spoiler? I've only just put it on but i'm not sure if it looks good or cheesy, tell me what you think and be honest, if it looks shit tell me.

"Theres something missing, I'm not all there, Theres something missing".

Anonymous
26-03-01, 01:46 PM
I can't remember exactly what your spoiler looked like. I just remember being impressed with the overall look of the car.

I don't like F2 spoilers in general, thats my own personal opinion. Saying that though i am having difficulty finding a rear spoiler i do like on a nova.

As i say i can't remember exactly what your's looked like and some mods can look 5H1T on one car and great on another. So don't take my opinion as a reflection on your car.

I would say ?500 all in is about the going rate. It all depends on timing. You'll see ones for ?400 occasionally but sometimes the only ones available are ?600-?700.

Anonymous
26-03-01, 09:03 PM
hi paul, nice to meet you.
valvers, if you get one make sure you get EVERYTHING needed, such as loom ecu airflow coil starter. best place to look is motoring news that normally has some in it, that will be a good idea of going rate for one.
spoiler, still undecided on that, not entirely fussed myself, but its all down to personal opinion.
fearless polished cages will also fit with seats but have the diagonal there and are quite expensive....but QUALITY!!!!

Finally ...go get a valver, you wont regret it!

X-( I'm mean and i don't care :D

[pug_dog]

Ian@novaload.net