PDA

View Full Version : please read

Anonymous
26-03-01, 10:00 AM
I am obsessed with the shape of the nova. Call me weird I dont care . I dont know what it is about it , but i love it. It pains me to see people not looking after them. I wanted to own a nice nova sr , maybe do some minor mods to not only personalise it but to emphasize the shape and design. I LOVE THE NOVA I really do, no small car comes close. But people,....I have lost the heart, lost the will to fight any longer. some of you may know my car was stolen last month and they took all of my ice(?300 worth) ok it wasnt alarmed it was stupid of me not to get an alarm straight away but I earn very little money indeed ,I also have rent to pay and I have a girlfriend. last night, my baby (car not girlfriend) was stolen once again. I am still waiting to hear from the police but to be honest (its very hard for me to say this )I hope they find it burnt out. Then I can just buy a fiesta or something and not have to care about it.

I had just taken a week off work to do the wire mesh grill, white dials and rear headrests. it looked great , it really did.

Id like to thank everyone on novaload for their help and guidance. When ever I have had a problem you have all been there and answered my query in no time at all. I am really going to miss coming here but I just cant do it anymore.

Thanx to all

mr blond signing off

bad bwoy tings a gwan!!

Anonymous
26-03-01, 11:30 AM
U don't have to stop coming on here just cos u haven't got a nova...but if u get a Fie....Fies....Fiest (sorry, couldn't say it) then maybe u shouldn't (kiddin ;))

Why don't u get a cheap alarm (even if it's ?40 from argos) and an imobiliser (yeat again very cheap) and sort the security out ?

U can get ?35 steering locks that supposedly offer "?500 if your car gets nicked whilst it is instaled"...even if this is a gimmic, it'll stop sum spotty little "i've just learnt how to nick cars so i'll experiment on a nova" tw*ats from using it as a ride home.

Final Thought from Geddy Springer...bell up your mota and it won't get nicked again will it ;)

Ged

[ged_bong]
Quade...Quade...start the reactor
WWW.ROYBACER.CO.UK
Ged@roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
26-03-01, 12:32 PM
sniff sniff, that bought a tear to my eye.

[naked_davo] Suck my D1ck Biach!

Anonymous
26-03-01, 12:50 PM
dont loose the faith. Go away and look through some max powers/png magazines/redlines and look at the novas, that should bring you back into them again. While your there look up a cheep but decent alarm, then buy it, also invest in a Big **ck off baseball bat!

Anonymous
26-03-01, 01:00 PM
I can understand it's hard to find the motivation to get your car back and start putting valuable time and money into getting the car looking good. Do as much as you can to prevent your car from getting nicked. You could remove the door locks to stop them ramming a screwdriver in your lock, get a steering lock, there a massive visual deterent and so far, I'm not sure if anyone has been able to break them open. It'll certainly put off the opportunist thief. If your car is burnt out, then see it as an excuse to get yourself a newer better nova and then you can start from fresh, sort the security out first and then work on the rest. Learn from whats happened. Keep smiling mate, it could be worse :)
Jim.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
26-03-01, 01:33 PM
Sorry to hear that mate, Fog light switch wired in the the coil or other circuit. You will get over the lack of enthusiasm in a few days and start planning a new better project.

"Theres something missing, I'm not all there, Theres something missing".

Anonymous
26-03-01, 02:19 PM
well they found it. steering lock is obviously gone and the engine is making a mad noise and there is no power. My mechanic mate is looking at it first thing tomorrow. if its fixable then I reckon Ill keep it but I couldnt be bothered fitting a new engine ..not again. When I went to pick it up it looked so helpless (does that sound stupid?) one thing that is for sure, I will get an alarm sorted soon as poss if it is not a wreck.

thanks for the support

bad bwoy tings a gwan!!

Anonymous
26-03-01, 02:49 PM
Wot about Corsas? :-/

is there a corsaload.net?

He said GET OUT YOU! GET OUT ME SWEET SHOP!! X-( Stop showing me up in front of everybody! AY!

Anonymous
26-03-01, 04:41 PM
corsaload doesnt really work ...its the whole double meaning thing.

bad bwoy tings a gwan!!

Anonymous
26-03-01, 08:58 PM
first thing to do is an immobiliser(electronic and cat 2), b4 anything else! you can get oe from ?100 fitted and i'm sure cheaper.
it might not stop them breaking in but it will stop it getting nicked, and then you can get an alarm next.

X-( I'm mean and i don't care :D

[pug_dog]

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
27-03-01, 08:34 AM
Novaking try http://www.corsasport.co.uk mate

GSi For sale :)
lee@novaload.net
j903gft@yahoo.co.uk