PDA

View Full Version : Engine, Spoiler, Lights, wheel, induction kit, grill a arch!

PaulKnock
30-12-03, 03:48 PM
2.5 V6 as fitted to Calibras and Cav's (C25XE). Comes with ECU, loom, and gearbox, low mileage example at 60k, for sale at ?400, or make me an offer!!

Four spoilers at ?30 each. Two to fit GTE/SR spoiler, and Two to fit straight onto tailgate. One of each type also has a brakelight. All come with fitting kit and instructions. Able to Post for ?10 extra and will be fully covered against damage.

Nova Red rear lights from ABC design for sale at ?30, Brand new, still in original boxes. Fully legal, and E marked. Able to Post for ?10 extra and will be fully covered against damage.

I've a brand new Nova Gsi alloy, of the three spoke variety commonly asscociated with the Nova. It's come straight from Vauxhall, and never had a tyre fitted, so no nasty hammer weight marks on the rim. Only want ?25, ovno.

I have an Induction kit to fit all the 1.4 16v engines (X14XE) in the Corsa, and the 1.6 16v Sport and later GSi engines (X16XE) the later ones had no airflow meter. Also fits all Tigra's too! I only want ?15 for this item, or ?20 and I'll post it!

Also have a Nova GSi style grill with mesh in for ?15, or ?20 posted

I've a whole Rear quarter for the OffSide (drivers side) Is available for a 3 door. It coves from the rear window, down to the jacking point, and from the rear light to where the door shuts. If your arch needs doing, and has many dings or dents, or the petrol filler area is all rusty, then this could be for you. It's a genuine Vauxhall item, so will fit!! Only ?30.

I sold my Nova about 6 months ago, and have all of these bits left over, so just need to clear them out!

I can be contacted on 07980 920317, or paul@encho.demon.co.uk

The 2.0 16v engine I had on here earlier is now sold. Also my apoligies for advertising them as many adverts and not one. I saw that after!!