PDA

View Full Version : Lots of Nova parts to clear

novarally
29-12-03, 10:16 AM
NOVA PARTS

I can be contacted at the following e-mail address, or via my website :

colin.smith@liverpool-victoria.co.uk

www.novarally.co.uk

Please do not post replies here or send PMs. And please NO TIMEWASTERS.

BREAKING NOW :

Nova 1.6 GSi (Flame Red)
1.4 Nova 5 door (white)
1.6 SR Nova Mk.1 (metallic blue) with Irmscher twin headlamp kit and clear indicators and Weber carb
1.6 SR Nova Mk.2 (Breeze Blue) with 2.0 16v brakes, electric windows, GSi interior, digi-dash, clear rear lights, full almost new Ashley 4-branch manifold and system
1.6 GTE Nova (Silver) with uprated front brakes, Mk.2 dash, 16 inch Speedline Alesio alloys, lowered suspension, flush tailgate

Please e-mail me with your specific parts requirements.

BODYWORK

ALLOY MESH. I can supply high quality aluminium mesh (for grilles/bumpers etc.) e-mail me with the size required and I will quote you a price

Bumpers, all types and styles normally available, including GSi, GTE , Mk.1 SR and GTE and Mk.2 SR. Please contact me for more details and prices

GSi sideskirts - ?30 per pair

Mk.2 grilles, with or without mesh, good condition, various colours prices start at ?15 (GTE/GSi/16v/SR badges also available)

Mk.1 SR/GTE grilles, with or without mesh, good condition, various colours prices start at ?10

Mk.1 headlights and indicators - ?5 per side

Pair of Mk.1 clear indicators - ?10

Mk.2 headlights and indicators - ?15 per side

Mk.2 front wings in various colours, excellent condition - ?12.50 each

Standard rear light clusters - ?3 each

Clear oval side repeaters - ?4 per pair

Blue oval side repeaters - ?4 per pair

Doors (for 3 door models), various colours available, all in good condition ?40 each

Top tinted windscreens - ?10 each (must be collected!)

Bonnets, various colours, good condition - ?10 each

Bee-sting aerials - ?10 each

Nova door mirrors with or without internal adjustment levers, various colours - ?3 each

Tailgates, all in excellent condition, complete with locks, wiper motor, glass, with or without spoilers, various colours available prices start at ?10 each

Mk.1 and Mk.2 tailgate spoilers (GTE and GSi styles), various colours, prices start from ?10

Tailgate hydraulic support struts in perfect working order - ?3 each

Glass, all types available for collection only, including some tinted window sets - POA

Locks, all available, with keys (ignition, doors, tailgate, petrol caps) let me know what you need

BRAKES, SUSPENSION AND STEERING

Steering racks and columns - ?10 each

GSi or GTE servo units, complete with master cylinder - ?15 each

16v GTE Astra full front brake kit, comprising 256mm vented discs, ATE calipers with pads and hoses (bolts straight onto Nova with minimum of 5 inch x 14 inch wheels) - ?60

Nova GSi/GTE full front brake kit, comprising 236mm vented discs, calipers with pads and hoses (bolts straight onto any Nova) - ?25

Set of boxed brake pads for Nova GTE/GSi, BRAND NEW - ?10

GTE/GSi anti-roll bars, pair for front and rear with all fixings - ?25

Lowered suspension kit, with 60mm lowering springs and gas uprated dampers, excellent condition - ?100

Lowered spring kits available, minus 40mm and 60mm, please ask for more details

ENGINES, GEARBOXES AND EXHAUSTS

Several complete engines available 1300cc 8 valve, 1400cc 8 valve, 1600cc GSi 8 valve, 2000cc 16 valve 156 bhp (C20 XE), 2000cc 8 valve 130 bhp mail me to discuss please

Standard 16V Astra red-top ignition coil/module - ?10

Nova GSi/GTE Siemens and Bosch ECU - ?10 each

GSi/SRi/GTE electric fuel pumps (with fuel filter and bracket) - ?10 each

Various exhaust manifolds and systems, both standard and performance, as well as backboxes usually available, to suit all models, please contact me for more details

Always in stock, lots of parts for 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.6 and 2.0 litre 8 valve engines, plus 2.0 16v XE parts e.g. air-flow meters, alternators, coils, distributors, ECUs, carburettors, injection systems, sumps, blocks, manifolds, cam belt covers, rocker covers, spark plug covers etc. E-mail me for details please.

Radiators, radiator hoses and fans always available for all models and types of engine.

INTERIOR

Pair of GTE grey capping pieces for door tops - ?10

Full Nova GTE interior (1990 model in grey/red stripes). Good condition, the front seats have foam headrests - ?40

Headrests (later style) in grey fabric - ?10 the pair

Astra GTE digital dashes, complete with wiring looms and transducers - ?50

Wiring harness and plugs for Astra digital dash display - ?10

Corsa indicator and wiper stalks, pair - ?10

Instrument sets available for most models (6 dial SR/GTE/GSi etc.) from ?10

Electric window motors/central locking solenoids (to suit 3 door models) - ?5 each

Gearknobs, various gearknobs usually available, alloy, leather etc. Please ask for details.

GSi/GTE/SRi/SR interiors normally available (seats, door cards, headrests, sunvisors etc.) – ask for more information please

Full Mk.2 GSi electric window and central locking kit, with all wiring, motors, switches, solenoids etc. - ?50

Nova GTE and GSi (standard fitment) steering wheels - ?10 each

Many other steering wheels with bosses usually available, including Momo, Mountney, Sparco etc. Please e-mail for more details

SRi Mk.2 dashboard, grey, very nice condition, absolutely complete with everything needed to fit into a Mk.1 (switches, wiring, ventilation ducts etc.)- ?40

Mk.1 and Mk.2 dashboards, breaking for spares, many parts available e.g. switches (red, blue, black and hazard switches available), gloveboxes (grey only), switch housings, clocks, ashtrays, centre consoles, lower parcel shelves, wiring, ducts, grilles etc. Let me know what you need!

Parcel shelves, grey, with or without speaker holes- ?8 each

Many Mk.1 and 2 interior bits available e.g. seatbelts, carpet sets, floor mats, Mk.1 and Mk.2 parcel shelf supports (black and grey), sunvisors, sunroofs, plastic trim panels for A/B/C pillars etc. please ask for details

WHEELS AND TYRES

Set of 4 Nova GSi 14 inch alloys, in immaculate condition, (with centre caps). Fitted with very good tyres - ?40 the set

Locking wheel bolts, sets of 4, with key - ?7.50

================================================== =======================

If you cannot see what you want, please ask!

Delivery is available within the United Kingdom on most parts at additional cost, via Royal Mail Parcelforce service. Large parts may be collected by appointment from Bournemouth, Dorset.

Photos of parts can be supplied if required. NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE.

E-mail me for details at :

Colin.smith@liverpool-victoria.co.uk

Please do not post replies here or send PMs.