PDA

View Full Version : Bad Head

NOVASH
24-12-03, 10:22 AM
After going out last night and payin a fiver into Heaven and Hell and drinkin as much as you like for free my head feels like there is a sub in it pounding beats through my brain...

I rang a mate 10 mins ago to see how he felt...

He answered..

(me)...Alright chris hows it goin????

(him)..errrr s**t i have slept in f**k f**k see ya

He works at Dews Vauxhall in Brighouse so if you happen to be in the area go in and take the p**s

:roll: :roll:

P.s yes im still pist and at work!!!!!

the roads were well quite this mornin and i drove like an idiot!!!!

Jordi
24-12-03, 10:38 AM
lol, i went out since 1 in afternoon to 1 in morning, then walked home. Drank quite abit, like 20 bottles or more during that time, was pissed before 6pm but kept going. Got in ordered a pizza and dint eat it :cry:

Havent got a bad head, but got that feeling in my stomach, u know the one where u can feel the booze. Other then that, fine n dandy! bit tired cos brothers kid is round and woke me up @ 10 and i dint get to sleep while gone 4am.

U shunt really drive pist, but u made it ok and u havent sed u've hit owt, so i'll let ya off.

NOVASH
24-12-03, 10:45 AM
iv just spoken to my mate and hes rung in and said he went 4 a meal and is ill from the food!!! :roll:

He says he is the s**t though coz the manager says he wants words next time hes in...LOL

The funny thing is i fell more drunk now and have to drive home in 2 hours

Jordi
24-12-03, 10:48 AM
lol, good lad tbh :!: I'd have done same thing.

i'm 16 and dont work, so i'm just lazying about for the day. I hate hang overs, drink carefully on ya way home (well if u cant be carefull, dont get caught as my mam used to tell meh)