PDA

View Full Version : Crimbo

Dpnova
23-12-03, 09:03 AM
Much like the weekend post, whats everyone doing over crimbo. I hope no ones working :o

Im at the birds house for lunch then back to mine to see my sister,Boxing day i might be playing in a football match

Riggy
23-12-03, 09:13 AM
strippin a cuple of novas still lol cant get hold of any spring compressors to get the bast**d apex springs of my red one to go on my grey one , oh well , rest of it chillin out eatin and drinkin ha ha :D :D

Mark
23-12-03, 11:33 AM
Off main work till 5th January and working a Pizza every day exept christmas day.....Think of the tips!!! :D

wisewood
23-12-03, 02:24 PM
I am working tomorrow, then off to wrexham after work - then stay for 'lunch' at mels mum and dads, then leave mel there and come back to yorkshire to see grandparents, uncle, aunt and cousins over at uncles house (further from wrexham than this place is) then after that, at about 7pm drive back to the flat - fill up the timed cat bowls to feed them for the next couple of days and head back to wrexham again. Then drink and drink and drink and drink and drink. muuhahahaha!!
lol

So all in all i will be driving around 300 miles on xmas day lol.

Wont be seeing either of my parents or my sister over xmas. Sis is working and seeing her boyfriend, dad is in Italy at the moment i think, and mum doesnt wanna be on her own so is gonna go and see her boyfriend and her mates in rochdale lol.

Dpnova
23-12-03, 02:25 PM
I just found out i dont have to work tommorow now :D :D

wisewood
23-12-03, 02:34 PM
I just found out i can finish at around 5pm tonight because i really really kicked off about finishing at 9pm last night and them trying to give me loads more work today. lol Making a HUGE scene in a busy office and making managers look bad is a good way to win them over in this case it would seem. lol

Dpnova
23-12-03, 02:37 PM
lol U go girl :lol: :o 9pm thats a bit late isnt it what time did u start

Stuart
23-12-03, 03:31 PM
well ive been ""unemployed" since friday afternoon (I left as i have stuff to sort for my new job that starts on the 29th dec).

later on tonite or tomorrow morning ill go over to northampton to me GF's bros place, and have crimbo there, blah blah come home sunday morning, pack and get ready to fly to germany for me job lol

bah humbug lol

wisewood
23-12-03, 03:56 PM
lol U go girl :lol: :o 9pm thats a bit late isnt it what time did u start

9:30am same as always.
Right now i have nothing to do for the next half hour, and i have my team leader doing some work for me later so i can leave early, and my manager is doing work i should be doing :lol:

Dpnova
23-12-03, 04:01 PM
lol. 11 and 1/2 hr days sod that.

wisewood
23-12-03, 04:07 PM
contracted to, and only paid for 10.
although during quiet spells i do 8 hours and get paid for 10. Swings and roundabouts really. but this year it is really getting me down. By the time i got home and had eaten last night after doing half an hour xmas shopping on the way home it was 11pm.

Dpnova
23-12-03, 04:08 PM
Thats well bad, id go mad. What do you actually do :?:

wisewood
23-12-03, 04:14 PM
many people have wondered that :lol:

I handle all the facts, figures and paperwork for the distribution of wines, spirits and beers to about 50% of the pubs, clubs and shops in britain :lol:

Dpnova
23-12-03, 04:16 PM
Riiiiigggghhhhhttttt :lol: Sounds fun

wisewood
23-12-03, 04:20 PM
ohhh yes!! loads of fun!

Dpnova
23-12-03, 04:20 PM
:lol:

sh0rty
23-12-03, 09:50 PM
Back to the topic :D

Driving up to Kev's after work tomorrow, having christmas up there, staying till the sunday :D w00h00 see him for near enough 5 days :!:

wisewood
24-12-03, 01:20 PM
Don't you go leading our Kev astray now Sam!
We rely on kev to make sure that novaload runs smoothly :lol:

sh0rty
30-12-03, 08:10 PM
Don't you go leading our Kev astray now Sam!
We rely on kev to make sure that novaload runs smoothly :lol:

lmfao! had wikked time ;) Me...lead him astray...never...nawtee! :twisted:

wisewood
31-12-03, 10:02 AM
:lol: yeah right - you are far too innocent for that :lol:

Mark
31-12-03, 10:46 AM
:lol: yeah right - you are far too innocent for that :lol:

An innocent women.....now that is funny!!!!!

sh0rty
01-01-04, 05:35 PM
Me...Innocent...NEVER :twisted:

Me...Good, Angelic Girl....Always :!: :angel:

?Marty?
02-01-04, 03:11 AM
There are bad girls and then there are good girls, who are just bad girls that havent been caught. I like either.