22-12-03, 04:30 PM
format it and never connect it to the net lmao

Dpnova
22-12-03, 04:33 PM
^^^^^^^^ To true, order it and find out

Mark
22-12-03, 04:41 PM
format it and never connect it to the net lmao

LOL and then get screwed light, right and centre by the contract you have to sign!

Will
22-12-03, 04:44 PM
has to be connected to the net once every 30 days as a minimum, adverts will be annoying, they will be able to tell if you have formatted it i rekon, but there is bound to be ways round this, i remember the old ad bars, that you had at bottem of your screen, they used to give u money to have them on there and there was a crack to minimise the window, this was in the day of dialups but you could earn ?20 a month from these things which if still ran today wud provide you with free internet!!

LOL....

any other views? unless its cracked or messed abt with without the company knowing it wud fuck me right off having to laod ads every 20 mins (1 minute every 20 mins) i mean id only go and make a cup of tea but i want a pc where i can do wot i like, im sure its just a moniter for illegal stuff and to watch u download and get pron, pmsl

Dpnova
22-12-03, 04:45 PM
How could they find out if you formatted it, the only way would be if they noticed that was wasnt going on the net no more

Will
22-12-03, 04:47 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

read the small print, i have highlighted details above, they have a program running that makes u view the ads, if that doesnt kick in u have a problem, wot u need is a crack that runs the ad program in the background leaving you to carry on working and keep the gays at the other end happy and u with a free pc :D

Dpnova
22-12-03, 04:49 PM
yeah make sense but that dont tell them uve formatted it you could be on a really long holiday

Alex
22-12-03, 05:29 PM
wont work. It also says you will have to sign a written agreement, which im sure will include a clause about not formatting the h/d

Dpnova
22-12-03, 05:31 PM
So its never your anyway

2) The PC is lent to you for a term of 36 months, after which you will be offered a new computer and a new agreement, or you can simply return the old machine to a local collection point.

Alex
22-12-03, 05:32 PM
it is only a loan of the pc anyway.

'tis all wank

epo
22-12-03, 06:01 PM
me mate sent me the link askin if i want a free pc
thought it was a bit dodgy no1 gives away a free pc :lol:

Jules
22-12-03, 09:29 PM
Nothing at all in this world is free, what may seem free will always end up costing you something sometime.......