PDA

View Full Version : WELSH CRUISES

Anonymous
22-03-01, 06:44 PM
CAN ANYBODY TELL ME IF THERE IS ANY CRUISES COMING UP IN THE SWANSEA LLANELLI AREA OR AROUND THERE IN THE COMING WEEKS
TA

LOOK OUT CAUSE FLEX'S ABOUT

Anonymous
22-03-01, 07:19 PM
LOL cruising swansea what fun that would be lol.

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
22-03-01, 08:02 PM
s wales seems to be shite for cruises.
mind u weve got a good halfords in swansea.

elgan

Anonymous
22-03-01, 08:16 PM
Dunno mate, but if you do come across any can you look out for a pink-ish Nova with the registration H16VTB. By all accounts it should be *quite* fast ;)

Ben.

Anonymous
22-03-01, 08:51 PM
you just missed one in llanelli on saturday mate, I know when they are all happening so I will post a message when I know. Oh yeah, you missed a good un in cardiff a couple of weeks ago, max power were there!!

Anonymous
23-03-01, 06:48 PM
ben-jones
u dont happen to be the owner of that turbo nova do u?
seen that the other day
feckin mental
i was lookin at a nova gte for sale and that was in the same place havin ice fitted

elgan

Anonymous
23-03-01, 07:01 PM
Afraid not mate I wished I was though!! I just wondered if it was still in action. Last I heard some guy that works for Sextons Car Electrical (Swansea) owned it. Apparently it had been nitrous'd - fook that!!

It never seems to be at any of the shows ;( and I'll be damned if I can find a piccy of it on any website.

I'd be interested to know how it is in one piece because that sort of power (16v Turbo) must put serious stress on the front end.

Did it still have the Speedline wheels, leather interior and boot spoiler?

I've got a 1.6 Turbo GSi, which isn't exactly slow but could do with a good tune up...

Ben.

Anonymous
23-03-01, 08:32 PM
I WENT TO THE CRUSES IN LLANELLI WAS NOT AS GOOD AS THE LAST THOUGH!

LOOK OUT CAUSE FLEX'S ABOUT

Anonymous
23-03-01, 08:43 PM
so i take it that there are a few of us south wales boys about.
as reagarding the pink nova, it still has speedlines and calibra leather, with a boot spoiler. wot a nice lookin car.
its still pink and looks as good as ever.
apparently the owner is a black belt kung fu dude or sumthin and the car only goes outside when dry, never in the rain, also the car is garaged with a cover etc...
wen i saw it it was having a full ice install with this bloke sellin his red nova gte who now has a civic with full on install includin t.v's etc

the car looks truly awesome

elgan

Anonymous
24-03-01, 03:31 PM
Nice nice!! I'm gonna be looking out for it this year at the shows!!

Ben.

Anonymous
25-03-01, 09:59 PM
I sort of know the guy with the pink nova, pictures can be found at www.cruisequest.co.uk and it has a very nice bird all over it! I was at that cruise and it was awsome. I havent seen that pink nova for ages either but it is still well smart and fast ( 2 litre turbo) as for cruises, there is one in cardiff on the 22 april- should be a good un!! keep you posted:)

Anonymous
25-03-01, 10:10 PM
Just had a look around the cruisequest site...My mates Rover is featured!! LOL I forgot all about that one!! 'Ben Ben, I've got some ppl to come to the Maidstone cruise, they've got their own web site' - needless to say I didn't make it that evening ;)

Cheers Alan, I'm gonna keep looking.

Ben.

Anonymous
25-03-01, 10:23 PM
Found it!! Well spotted mate. Its changed a little since I last saw it (like no chargecooler and added Scooby bonnet vent) but still clean.
And top bird draped over it ;)

Thanks, Ben.