PDA

View Full Version : K reg Blue Nova on M62 Sunday Night.

wisewood
22-12-03, 10:01 AM
Was this anyone who uses the site?
whoever it was they had a keen interest in nova's... driving a tidy looking blue k reg, lowered with alloys and twin exit exhaust. Shame it wasnt quicker though :lol:

Kept driving slowly past me in the missus's gsi last night, then slowing down again so i would overtake them. Got bored of it after about 5 miles so i just put foot down only to find they didnt have enough grunt to keep up. They caught up eventually about 10 miles drom Dewesbury and then left the motorway.

Anyone know who it might be? Two lads in the car both wearing glasses with very short hair.

krobinson
22-12-03, 05:37 PM
Since when did you have a nova GSI?

Keith

Breeny
22-12-03, 06:53 PM
Since when did he have a nova gsi or a girlfriend??

its all made up i tell ya :lol:

Jim
22-12-03, 07:32 PM
Since when did he have a nova gsi or a girlfriend??

its all made up i tell ya :lol:

true...aren't we still awaiting the pics of both? ;) Maybe his Nova IS his girlfriend? :P

Jim

wisewood
22-12-03, 08:20 PM
the other half has the gsi not me... she just lets me drive when she cant be bothered... or if i ask really really nicely :lol:

yes you are still waiting for pics of both, and will probably be waiting for quite some time as i am both lazy and ignorant :D

Jules
22-12-03, 09:56 PM
Anyone know who it might be? Two lads in the car both wearing glasses with very short hair.

I have shortish hair and wear glasses...................

but

It wasn't me!!

Fester
22-12-03, 10:51 PM

I have shortish hair and wear glasses...................

but

It wasn't me!!

?Marty?
23-12-03, 02:23 AM
that is a VERY interesting comment fester! lol

(yes, i will look stupid when you edit the post and actually add something)

Neil.
23-12-03, 02:36 AM
it wasn't my car.