PDA

View Full Version : Things that confuse me - by David Wyatt

Anonymous
22-03-01, 03:30 PM
1. Why do flat chested women wear bras?
2. Why do people in wheel chairs wear shoes
3. Why do you feel cold when you are scared?
4. Why does my boss's daugter get horny 50 20 times a day?
5. Why do young offenders always get to go on holiday.
6. Why are there people starving in the streets homeless, when there are thiefs and pedofiles getting well fed in prison?
7. Why is the legal age of sex 16 - if theres grass on the wicket - LETS PLAY!
8. if there a class of school kids, and a lad puts his hand up and asks to goto the toilet, the teacher will no, as there are only 10 minutes left. BUT if a lass putsz her hand up the teacher will say yes, cos she bleeds!

i do not mean to be offenseive, but is there anything else that ihave missed out. i am kind person but i am in a deep mood.

cheers

Davo

Anonymous
22-03-01, 03:39 PM
LMAO nice one.

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
22-03-01, 05:18 PM
Why do fords go like a pile of shit....

Anonymous
22-03-01, 05:33 PM
why do fiestas sound so weak and cheapy?

paul@novaload.org.uk

paul@askins.com

Anonymous
22-03-01, 06:09 PM
Y is colin smith a TW@T??!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
22-03-01, 06:37 PM
Why do moms buy crap pop?
Why do school dinnerladies tell kids to go inside when they say its raining and ITS actually slightly spitting?
Why is Vera Duckworth constantly on Blankety Blank?

He said GET OUT YOU! GET OUT ME SWEET SHOP!! X-( Stop showing me up in front of everybody! AY!

Anonymous
22-03-01, 07:10 PM
whats your problem with colin smith cambridge?

Anonymous
22-03-01, 07:18 PM
see the techy forum about my brakes. but seeing as ive been corrected by a few people i may reconsider my opinion

Anonymous
22-03-01, 07:56 PM
lifes a bitch ye?

elgan

Anonymous
22-03-01, 09:48 PM
why has davo turned into lancy?

X-( I'm mean and i don't care :D

[pug_dog]

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
22-03-01, 10:50 PM
davo is at the sub state, i know how he feels after all hes my brother

Anonymous
23-03-01, 05:16 AM
9. y did u post this msg twice!

Anonymous
23-03-01, 10:07 AM
cos it didnt work the 1st time, the globe stopped moving in the corner, and it was still on the typy message page.

[naked_davo] Suck my D1ck Biach!

Anonymous
23-03-01, 05:06 PM
Q. Why do all middle-aged men in company cars think its their god given right to sit up the arses of birds in small cars? X-(

Anonymous
23-03-01, 05:55 PM
Just press your brakes enough for the brake lights to come on, then hold it there, they soon back of after a while :P

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
23-03-01, 06:21 PM
or if you know you are going to replace your rear shoes, gently ease the hand brake on and you slow down and they real get scared LMAO

good game, good game

Anonymous
23-03-01, 07:09 PM
or just slow right down and weave around in the road so they get scared to overtake you. If u r a lad then VERY wisabaly take off your seat belt and keep STARING in your rear view mirror.

Anonymous
23-03-01, 07:17 PM
stick ya fliping wash wipe on full blast for 5 mins that works as well
#ha ha haha

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
23-03-01, 07:32 PM
fick your reverse lights on lol! (white fog bulbs in clear clusters) nice and bright!
or slow right down to maybe 15mph or as slow as poss, then boot it off when they go to overtake, only do it if you have a bit of power though lol, so you can't mcs bird lol with ya fiesta!

X-( I'm mean and i don't care :D

[pug_dog]

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
23-03-01, 11:50 PM
y bother just keep going really fast and then slam on cas if they go into the back of u well its there fault

Anonymous
24-03-01, 12:12 AM
its fun to play with them

Anonymous
24-03-01, 10:37 AM
Ian your advice was good...though i usually lose them on roundabouts and watch them crawl back up again....
And yes Cambridge it is fun to play with them they get soo wound up!! (then i start doing my hair.....)
Oh well, blighted for life really.... :(

Anonymous
24-03-01, 10:11 PM
Why is it that what ever speed you are doing on the motorway that 1100 fiesta still seems to go by you in the outside lane?????
Its true its true!!!

stereo is my name 155db is my game