PDA

View Full Version : pop idle

dave.gsi
20-12-03, 11:02 PM
(see what i did with the title there :wink: :lol: )

yes i know im sad for watching it but i cant believe that fat pie won :o

what a fat cow. how is she a pop idol?

anyway, thought i'd say that :lol:

cough*pies*cough

sorry, have a habit of doing that while watching pop idol :wink:

dave.gsi
20-12-03, 11:04 PM
must make it clear, i have nothing against fat people.

i just dont think they should be on top of the pops

cough*pie*

Mark
21-12-03, 12:30 AM
Fatist :!:

sh0rty
21-12-03, 12:50 AM
im well chuffed she won tbh. I followed it loads at the start but then forgot about it till Kev said was the final earlier. they were not going to pick her because she didnt look like a pop idol, fs like leave people have their independance, she can sing so fair play to her http://www.novaload.net/forums/images/smiles/thumbsup.gif

NoVa_KhAn
21-12-03, 01:09 AM
agree with shorty! shes a good singer and being bigger then sum ppl dont mean nothing!

Ben
21-12-03, 01:19 AM
Dave

Read the Announcment at the top of this forum by Dan entitled EVERYONE READ.

:lol:

?Marty?
21-12-03, 01:49 AM
she won just so they can have a TOKEN fat person so they can say ''look, anyone with talent can do it''. One single, and she'lll sink. lol

ade
21-12-03, 01:56 AM
15 minutes of fame...

Like Marty says 1 hit wonder...

Good on her for winning but its all pish tbh - celebs are way too out of control - celeb means nothing - IDOL? bag a sh1te!

What ever happened to Will thingmy and the other one?

Anyone remember the last series contenders in Big Brother?

Anyone see em get electrocuted then shot on that ch4 game show

THAT was funny!

Line em all up and shoot the sods

:wink:

Ben3042
21-12-03, 02:00 AM
Very interesting post there dave :lol:

They should call it pop STAR instead of pop idol, her winning has shown that it's based on talent and not appearence. she's not the type of person that other people look at and think " i wish i was her" and this doesn't really make her a pop idol imo.

srs1
21-12-03, 12:58 PM
the mrs was glued to the tv watching it. i heard this awful screach comingfrom the tv. it was michelle singing. i think she cant sing for toffee. fair play to her wining and being the size she is (meaning she started on the back foot and proved them all wrong)

but in all fairness, none of them could sing. think the show is loosing sight of it's objective, finding real talent. lets face it, even the worse people from it have got carears now!

anyway theres my 5 pence worth.

masterclarkson
21-12-03, 12:59 PM
i think a pop idol should be able too look down and see their feet.

poor girl won't last long which is not fair.

she should spend more time on the treadmill than sat in Wimpy wondering why she's so fat

Nath
21-12-03, 01:00 PM
lol that program is distraction on ch4! its amazing! and i thought that blike should have won pop idol not that i care though.

Tilly
21-12-03, 03:13 PM
(see what i did with the title there :wink: :lol: )

yes i know im sad for watching it but i cant believe that fat pie won :o

what a fat cow. how is she a pop idol?

anyway, thought i'd say that :lol:

:

thats exactly why its good she won so idiots like you stop judging people by there appearances

Alex
21-12-03, 04:46 PM
A pop idol needs to me more than a fantastic singer though. She will do a Rick Waller. One relatively big hit and then into obscurity.
Sounds nasty, but that is the truth

Ian
21-12-03, 07:15 PM
shes a fat horrible mess, should never have won. sings like she has a wasp up her nose she just got all the votes from all the fat ugly women

dave.gsi
21-12-03, 08:13 PM
lmfao^^

very true

Ben3042
21-12-03, 11:15 PM
A pop idol needs to me more than a fantastic singer though. She will do a Rick Waller. One relatively big hit and then into obscurity.
Sounds nasty, but that is the truth

Rick Waller, Huge hit!! Which one was that? :lol:

?Marty?
22-12-03, 12:28 AM
Will Young has done very well though, and he didnt even win.

Anyway, i guess it doesnt matter too much about being fat - look at Missy Elliot, she used to be HUGE but lost loads of weight. But then again, she had millions too.

Has anyone noticed how the more money celebrities make, the better they look? Like the cast of friends, for example. The difference is very apparent from every series (yea, i love that show too, come and get me! lol). Obviously it's not too difficult to guess why tho.

Dpnova
22-12-03, 09:05 AM
Will Young has done very well though, and he didnt even win.

Yes he did :roll:

dangermousegsi
22-12-03, 12:55 PM
A pop idol should be sumone who will be idolised

Michelle wont be a hit with the kids but she would do well if she focused on being a big ballard diva like celine dion who doesn't trade on her looks but on her voice.

Sam should have been pop idol because he would have appealed to kids, young girls want to snog him and young boys want to be him cause the girls like him, cant see many young lads queing up to snog michelle or weight obseesed girls trying to be her

a victory for the politicly correct among us its just a shame that they wont be there to support michelle when it all goes belly up

NoVa_KhAn
22-12-03, 03:23 PM
i hope she goes on 2 be very good and show ppl like u lot that being big dosent hold u back from doing things u dream bout doing!

Will
22-12-03, 03:37 PM
dela beef, sam would have been the best one to have won, oh well, he will prob still get a record contract of some kind, he was defo good enough and a good performe, will young just looks stupid standing there at least sam had expression and movement with his singing etc etc :D

epo
22-12-03, 03:44 PM
am plzed sam the bansley bog brush didnt win little shite he was with his whole bring back the mullet phase

i had 2 watch it due 2 r lass
i f*kin hate pop idol oh well at least no more 4 3 years yay

oh and its was a FIX

Will
22-12-03, 03:53 PM
10 million votes and they fixed it? erm yer k wotever

3 yrs?

2005 its coming back

Sam was a good singer and performer, i 2 only bothered to watch it cause of my GF but still he is good, no point dissing id like to see you have the guts to get out there and try doing that!

epo
22-12-03, 04:00 PM
10 million votes and they fixed it? erm yer k wotever

3 yrs?

2005 its coming back

Sam was a good singer and performer, i 2 only bothered to watch it cause of my GF but still he is good, no point dissing id like to see you have the guts to get out there and try doing that!

first of all am on about sam gettin booted off

when people rung 4 sam they suposidly go through and it was marks voice 4 out of 5 times
the interactive red buttons 4 sam didnt work
or the lines were engaged
simon cowel expressed he wanted the fat 1 to win where as sam was the publics favourite
thats what ive read and i choose 2 believe it

ill diss sam if i want my opinion i dont like him!

as 4 me singin am the first 1 2 admit i cant sing an tbh i dont really care that i cant
am sure sam cant re-wire a house ne more than i can belt out a tune

these r my opinions and am stickin 2 em :!: