PDA

View Full Version : offers on my mental nova

Anonymous
20-12-03, 07:39 PM
engine
mk3 astra gsi 2ltr 16v, twin webber 45 carbs, courtney drive sharfts, kent cambs, f16 gear box, full powerflow 4inch exhaust, flamer kit, 330mm drilled and grooved disks with 4pot willwood calipers,rear disk conversion, rolling roaded at 197 bhp(cossie killer)

bodywork
batsport front bumper, le cat sideskirts fiberglasses in to bodywork, novadose rear bumper, subaru dtm cup mirrors, clear afterburner rear lights, smoothed rear bootlid, badboy bonnet with cossie vents cut and molded in, 17inch split and studded alloys, spax suspension

interior
one in the country carbon fibre dash with built in rgm dials (volt meter-water temp-oil temp-digital air to fuel ratio) snap off momo appache steering wheel, monza bucket seats with 3point harnesses, mps performance pollished alloy roll cage

over ?13,000 spent in the last 3 years, r5 gtt built by carisma forces sale, and i mean forces. much loved and addored car. was after about ?4300 but i am open to offers as i need to get the r5 on the road asap.

call or txt craig on 07709063531 pics can be sent but please no time wasters, im in kent