PDA

View Full Version : 2ltr 16v nova stuff + other interesting bits!!

Austin_Nova16
20-12-03, 11:36 AM
Just a few bits I shall have for sale by nest week. I'll try and get some pics up asap but have no camera at the mo...

2ltr 16v nova exhaust - Includes four branch manifold, and stainless steel magnex system with 2.5" tailpipe. Minter. ?130

mount set and driveshafts - Includes a strengthened carquip front mount, spaced rear mount (spacers welded to mount), 3 Group A metalastic mounts and courtney 2ltr shafts. These have nova outers and astra inners. I've had the shafts for 3 years now with no probs what so ever. all ?200

Black GSi dash. Includes most bits but no center console. Tatty hense ?25

Astra GTE 8v digi dash and sender and plugs. a couple of small cracks in the corners of the perspex front hence ?35

Cav gear linkage modified for nova. Just need to chop a hold on the bulk head - ?15

F16cr box. Re-built at the end of summer with new drive shaft seals, main bearing and main bearing seal (all in all ?65 worth of stuff). Painted up - looks good. ?40

Uprated front suspension. About 40mm lower springs. VGC ?35

16v ATe front calipers with green stuff grooved disks. OE pads. Also have 2 perfectly good standard 16v disks - ?65

If I can think of anything more, i'll post it up
pm or e-mail me at Austin_Nova16@hotmail.com
I'm in Burgess Hill, West Sussex