PDA

View Full Version : Driving instructors

Adam
19-12-03, 10:06 PM
Hello,
can anyone recommend me a driving instructor in the stoke-on-trent area that is respectable and good value, just turned 17 today, and want to pass my test ASAP, so my modding life can begin,
thanks for any help
cheers!!
(oh!!, and merry christmas to all)

peester
19-12-03, 11:36 PM
lol; are you a pretty girl with big boobs, nice legs and skimpy tops??

your fucked then; just like then rest of us.

Ben3042
20-12-03, 12:40 AM
Avoid Bsm!!!

My instructor is from bsm,?21 a lesson so probably the most expensive one's going!

Not reliable, i have a double lesson every wednesday @ six, this wednesday just gone at five to six i got a phone call from my instructor saying " i really sorry but im unable to attend your lesson today as i have a banging head ache and im not fit to be on the road, il book you in for the 7th of january".

Qaulity :roll:

Adam
20-12-03, 03:26 PM
[quote="peester"]lol; are you a pretty girl with big boobs, nice legs and skimpy tops??

No i ain't, sorry
i wish i was with someone who is,lol.

NuTtY nOvA fLaIr
20-12-03, 04:03 PM
I found BSM to be very good, i didnt need to worry about the price as my mam works for the NHS and got discount on the lessons which were only ?16.50, i passed 1st time with them and only got 1 minor, and with me passing my test with BSM ive got RAC break down cover for half price which i think is pretty good.

Craig

sh0rty
20-12-03, 11:40 PM
I also went with BSM, ?15 per lesson (because he like me! and got recommended by a mate, was supposed to be ?16.50). Well worth it IMO because you get a book of how well your doing aswell, so you know straight away what needs doing more, more practise etc. Also I had free RAC cover for a year because i learnt with them, they are associated with BSM so most get a discount of some sort.

shame i dont have the cover now, constantly break down :roll:

But.... my brother also went with BSM and failed his test. So its down to the individual person. Pick someone, have a lesson, if you feel your getting somewhere, they are tidy etc, stick with them.

(rant over lol)

Ben3042
21-12-03, 02:27 AM
I must have got the short straw then an ended up with a shit instructor :roll:

Iv'e got one of them books but my driving instructor dont pay much attention to it.

Think i might ring bsm and change instructor