PDA

View Full Version : Modded GSI minter

adeyprude
17-12-03, 05:50 PM
I am selling my pride and joy. Loads of body mods and a few little engine tweaks. It's time she goes im afraid to say
See the below for some of the mods that I have made.
It is a '91 H plate GSI in Glacier white showing 88500 miles on the clock.

Engine: Ram-Air induction kit, Ecotec unit. Mega leads. Dual Letterbox stainless Powerflow exhaust system. Superchip

Suspension: Lowered -60mm all round on APEX. Front upper and lower strut brace, Rear upper strut brace.

Brakes: Front: Calibra Turo discs + calipers. Rear: Standard drums painted red

Wheels/Tyres: 100+ Phantoms 7"x17" on 205/40-17 Avons ZZ3's

Bodywork: Vented bad boy bonnet from QUADCONVERSIONS, custom meshed vent above air filter, meshed front grille, clear rear clusters, clear front and side repeaters. DTM mirrors, RS2000 side skirts bonded onto the original GSi skirts. Flaired and exended arches all round. Kingdom rear bumper and GSi up front. Flushed tailgate, delocked and led filled doors and an alloy fuel cap. Private number plate A7EYS
Interior: Rear headrest conversion, original GSi floor mats.MOMO Champion steering wheel, MOMO Champion gear knob,8v DIGI dash display, corsa stalks.

ICE/Security: ALPINE CDA-9815RB head unit Kenwood components in the front door cards, 6x9 in the stealth shelf, JBL Subs x2 10" Cobra immobiliser, clifford remote alarm.

This is a really loved little beast and I really will mis it but it's gotta go.
Looking for ?2600 o.n.o