PDA

View Full Version : Decent sprayers in N.W

Cara
16-12-03, 02:23 PM
anoyone know any decent sprayers as my front bumper needs sprayin :roll:

?Marty?
16-12-03, 03:53 PM
I know some VERY good places in NW:

One is VERY good, but it's in Burnley, so i don't know if it'd be far for you to travel to Cara?
Although they wont do modified cars - not the actual modification of the bodywork anyway - but you'd struggle to find a better spray-shop than that one. They mix their own paint (pearls/flips - anything) have a contract with the local BM dealers and prep all the M3's and etc, and their Schnitzer (or smething) special sports editions. And i know the owner. :D Though he's VERY seldom in. :(

Then there's a really good one in Reed - they'll do modifications and etc etc, and the local tuning place (Power Zone) use them for their rally cars and most of the cars that have been in magazines from around this area use them too. They are also insurance approved - which is important, as it's a good sign for quality work, since if they were shabby they wouldnt be used by insurance companies.

If they are far to travel, another VERY good one is in Blackburn. I cant remember what it's called, but it's right next door to Caledonia (Fiat dealership).

Neither of them are what i'd call cheap though.

Let me know if you'd consider travelling that far, and i'll PM you their numbers and etc.

There is also a bodyshop i used in Preston several times when i lived there. I'd recommend that one over the others, as their prices are VERY cheap (especially if you use cash :wink: ), they are insurance approved repairers too, AND if you need evidence of quality workmanship, they also do restoration of US Hot-Rods every so often. Had two in last time i went in. And they will do anything and everything, as far as it comes to mods. The owner does most of the work, and is a really sound and honest bloke too, he'd rather tell you he wont do it and lose money, than to try and do a 'botch job'.

Anyway, there are probably good ones closer to Bolton. But let me know if you want any of their numbers.

Dicko
16-12-03, 03:55 PM
i think shes looking for 1 in her street, shes proper lazy :twisted:

?Marty?
16-12-03, 04:03 PM
oh in that case:

Hey cara, want me to go to a bodyshop and pick up one of their workers, take him down to your house so he can have a look at your car and give you a quote? he he he

and shit, look at my use of caps on VERY lmao.

Cara
16-12-03, 08:05 PM
im not lazy :roll: i only need my front bumper doin

?Marty?
17-12-03, 12:18 AM
^^^ dont be rude, pull your finger out and have a diddle. lol

Na, i'm only kidding. Get yourself a leather car bra from the states, save you having it painted! lol