PDA

View Full Version : Seta Ibiza Splitters

Anonymous
21-03-01, 08:52 AM
does anyone know where i can get a good guide on how to fit an ibiza splitter to my nova without it over hanging the sides :-/

Anonymous
21-03-01, 08:53 AM
before you all start taking the piss i know i spelt Seat wrong :'>

Anonymous
21-03-01, 09:19 AM
hehe. I think theres one on www.topbuzz.co.uk If not, then I'm sure you'll get some handy replys later on today. I think they fit nicely onto the underside of the bumper and you use self tapping screws to attach it. Cut little triangles in the corners so that you can bend it round easier and then trim off the overhang.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
21-03-01, 09:31 AM
There are two different splitteres, one in two pieces, or a one piece one. Use the single piece one, and start screwing it down in the center. Bend it round the corners and carry on screwing it down, then cut off the overhang using a hacksaw. Easy.

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
21-03-01, 10:14 AM
That is exactly what I did!!!! :)

I am going to get another new one though, cos I have bashed the one on my car so many times, it is now starting to look a little rough!!! plus I want to fit it so that it is inline with the front of the bumpre, rather than set back slightly.

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
21-03-01, 10:39 AM
I have got a mk1 gte bumper and it looks like a right mission to fit. Is it???

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D
I SHOT PHIL !!!!

Anonymous
21-03-01, 03:06 PM
have a look on www.Novamad.co.uk i used this guide to fit a renault splitter this after noon to a GTE front bumper and it worked a treat

Scottg@novaload.org.uk

Anonymous
21-03-01, 04:01 PM
no need 2 cut triangles it will bend ok round the corners.

RobDmr@aol.com
xr2 ??? i'd rather walk!

Anonymous
22-03-01, 02:04 AM
No mods required on my splitter, to make it fit :D