PDA

View Full Version : Autosport 2004

novax
15-12-03, 01:17 PM
So who's going? Once again Vaux-MD are going in force with about 9 Vaux-heads making the trip to Birmingham 8) This year tho there is also the "After market show" tagged on. I'm not sure what we'll find there but bound to be some bits well worth logging if not buying there and then. between us though we have a bit of a list already.......

Here (http://www.autosport-international.com/Default_PUBLIC.asp?SetID=1&TextID=155)

Ben
15-12-03, 01:32 PM
I would defineately gone but am on holiday.

Austin_Nova16
15-12-03, 01:39 PM
Going to be hanging around the oxford brookes stand :|

Ian
15-12-03, 06:50 PM
so whats on the shopping list then?

Stuart
15-12-03, 06:58 PM
i would have gone, but since im not at uni anymore, i dont get free tickets and transport lol

karl Rowntree
15-12-03, 07:19 PM
I will be going as usual with the stokies (you know who you are!)

Got a good shopping list this year i.e brakes and a few engine bits, so will hopefully get a few bargains.

Used to go on the trade days but would rather go on the public days, as i think theres more to see.

If anyone who knows me is stuck for transport or fancys a night out in brum at the same time, im sure i can find room at my house for a few bodys.

novax
15-12-03, 11:58 PM
We're going on the trade day, less punters, LOL. The shopping list is a secret but nothing to make you go "WOW", just bits really. We have 3 cars to get as close to finished as posible by March so making the most of the show. We're there on the friday if any of you are going.

CP
16-12-03, 12:18 AM
I'm prolly going :wink: