PDA

View Full Version : NAME AND SHAME THIS MUPPET

Flairing Nova
15-12-03, 10:46 AM
I paid ?35 for a 1.2i K&N from FINLAY (real name ELLIOT FINLAY) about 2 and half months ago.

I eventually got the filter...but guess what...its for a 1.2 when i was ASSURED it was for a 1.2i.

Obvisously i wasn't a happy bunny so i asked for my money back...and guess what FINLAY is away but some other muppet is 'looking after his things for him'. So, this other guy promises (after posting on here) that he would (infact HAD) posted me a cheque to refund the K&N...well that was about 3 weeks ago.

Hmmmm, i spot a pattern happening here...

After posting on here recently i have found out phat loads of other people have had trouble with this tw*t, for example - Linz TDI nad MACCA SXI have approached me, and someone else has informed me of others.
I STRONGLY ADVISE NO1 TO BUY OR SELL ANYTHING TO THIS D*CK AND FINLAY IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU BETTER SORT IT OUT NOW!

LOSERS!!!

Finlay or Mark or whoever u r...sort it out once and for all.

Xs

Dpnova
15-12-03, 10:52 AM
Last time he was named and shamed (by linz) he came on here to try and sort it out, what you have done is good because now people know not to have dealings with him, well done :D

Will
15-12-03, 10:53 AM
Be prepared to have yourself banned for your stupid way of going about this. There is no need for 10 odd posts all in a row it clogs the boards up and is not needed, one post would be enough........

Flairing Nova
15-12-03, 10:54 AM
Ive posted on every messgae board so he's got no chance of getting out of it now.
There seems to be a few of us that have been mugged off by this goon.

I just hate fake people grrrrrr

Xs

Dpnova
15-12-03, 10:55 AM
You even posted in events :lol: :lol:

linzTDI
15-12-03, 10:56 AM
lol
well well finlay strikes again.

Well remember i got my grill in pieces in the end and he said he would give me the ?30 back well he didnt. he talks a whole load of shit and i think its good that people are aware of this now

Breeny
15-12-03, 11:30 AM
Can you PM me your address please.

I wanna send an invoice for the 10 minutes of work you just lost my company due to me deleting all your crap from all the forums.

Thanks.

linzTDI
15-12-03, 11:33 AM
who me i didnt do anything

Breeny
15-12-03, 11:38 AM
Sorry Linz. I meant Flairing Nova who took it upon himself to post this exact topic in every section of the forum. :roll:

linzTDI
15-12-03, 12:46 PM
i know that was a bit OTT

i think this finlay dude should be banned from using the forsale forums and i am being serious here when i bought all this up over the grill there were many others who said they had had bad dealings with him. and i still lost out in the end

Dpnova
15-12-03, 12:48 PM
You can post in forsale as a guest though. If you banned him he could still post

linzTDI
15-12-03, 01:19 PM
well thats crap

Puntobabe
15-12-03, 01:40 PM
Can you PM me your address please.

I wanna send an invoice for the 10 minutes of work you just lost my company due to me deleting all your crap from all the forums.

Thanks.

well dont do it in your work time then :lol:

:wink: only kidding hun

Breeny
15-12-03, 02:36 PM
shhhh ! :P

AnThoNYnOvA
15-12-03, 07:25 PM
yur could ban is ip adress from regestering

dangermousegsi
15-12-03, 07:50 PM
cut of his hands that should get the message across

wisewood
15-12-03, 08:02 PM
banning a username, email address or ip address makes no difference as you can still access the site and use it as a guest for trading parts etc.

if someone is going to use the site for trading, it is at their own risk and novaload cannot be held responsible for it - make sure you keep their name, address, telephone number and printed copies of any messages relating to the deal you have done with them. If you send any money and dot get your stuff either go to the address where the money was sent and try to get it back, or you could consider contacting the police. Payment by cheque sent via recorded delivery is the best idea as this means they have to sign at the address to recieve the cheque, and when the cheque has been cashed you have a record of it being cashed by your bank.

Plan ahead and you will usually find that most of these problems can be avoided or resolved quickly. Naming and shaming is all good and well but it doesnt really make any difference - liamp is one user who has been named several times as being a problematic seller on the site and still people continue to buy from him. Just be more careful what you buy, make sure both of you know what is expected from the deal before anything is sent in way of goods or payment.

The buyer should send an email stating what they are wanting to buy, copy and paste from the ad is often a good idea, and detail in this email what payment method will be used and by what time you expect to recieve your goods. Print two copies of this email, one for yourself and one to send with the payment. Also, ask for a reply from the seller detailing what you will get for your payment, approving the payment method you have stated and agreeing to the expected time of arrival of the goods. Print two copies of this email, one for yourself and one to send with the payment and your email. This will prevent any confusion on the behalf of the seller. Lastly, make sure that you include a return address with your payment just to make sure there can be no delays... and that should make things as easy as possible for all involved.

Stick to these guidelines and i am sure that any problems that might occur will be much easier for you to resolve.

AnThoNYnOvA
15-12-03, 08:52 PM
banning a username, email address or ip address makes no difference as you can still access the site and use it as a guest for trading parts etc.

you can and if you cant should be able to ban is ip from even entering the site at all

epo
15-12-03, 09:29 PM
can a sticky not be put in the 4 sale section statin they r bad sellers also put there email adresses altho i do realise they cud change there email adress but at least it would give a little bit of warning

GTE-RACER
15-12-03, 09:43 PM
I had probs with this bloke about 3months ago, i'll PM u his house fone numba un u can speak 2his mom un he'll shit himself again un get the parts sorted or refund ya money lmao....

Will
15-12-03, 10:07 PM
you can ban ip from login but not from accessing the site and posting as a guest cause thats how the old novatrader used to work you cud just post........

Flairing Nova
16-12-03, 09:36 AM
Ever so sorry for the annoyance caused but i wanted to get the picture across as im fed up with muppets taking advantage of people that put their trust in others.

If you need to bill someone ill give you that Finaly's address!!!

Anyway ive made my point and hope that no1 else has the same sh*te with this guy.

Xs

PS - im female btw :wink:

Dpnova
16-12-03, 09:52 AM
PS - im female btw :wink:

Not a problem then :lol: post some pics of urself as an apology

Flairing Nova
16-12-03, 10:17 AM
LMAO...that wouldn't matter hun...you wouldn't get anywhere with me anyway :P The fun of being me!!!! :wink:

GTE RACER if you have this muppets home number that would be grand otherwise ill do the old 118 118 and hopefully get it that way.

I know you should be careful when buying things form the interent but it takes the p*ss when people let others down - sorta puts a dampner on the whole thing...wouldn't you agree!??! And when soooooooo many people have been mugged of by certain people it should be made public knowledge and have the tw*t banned.

Xs

Dpnova
16-12-03, 10:19 AM
LMAO...that wouldn't matter hun...you wouldn't get anywhere with me anyway :P The fun of being me!!!! :wink:

U a lady boy :P The point is even if they are Banned it still wont do anything as they can still post as a quest. So banning them will not matter

wisewood
16-12-03, 10:34 AM
Was all of this not said in my post?
we are going over the same thing over and over again...

you can and if you cant should be able to ban is ip from even entering the site at all

Even if we did ban his ip address, which we can he would still be able to view the site - and even if we wrote a script to stop him viewing the site at all, which we could... then all he would have to do is change his IP address and he could be back on again.

Will
16-12-03, 11:35 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. got router

2. got ip addressES

3. Change IP

4. w00+

lmfao

wisewood
16-12-03, 01:37 PM
lol - you not fancy giving away any other security holes then Will? :lol:

Breeny
16-12-03, 01:50 PM
I don't see how he's just given away any security holes?

Saying you've got a router and you can change the routers IP address is hardly revealing much.

wisewood
16-12-03, 01:59 PM
:lol: i know i was jokin.

?Marty?
16-12-03, 04:26 PM
I name this muppet Kermit, AND he has a very small penis. Shame on you! Shame on YOU!!

The point i've noticed from the posts above is this - women get ripped off by private sellers, not just car mechanics and plumbers. lol

Sorry, i know it's not funny. Have some harsh words with his mummy.

Flairing Nova
16-12-03, 06:04 PM
Firstly - i am not lady boy...im a ravin' lesbian :P

Secondly - everyone is getting mugged off by this muppet

Thirdly - i will be having strong words with his mummy

Fourthly - i get the picture u cant ban him

Fifthly - im going shopping :D

Xs

epo
16-12-03, 06:31 PM
why not just break his fingers then he cant type
problem solved :lol:

wisewood
16-12-03, 07:54 PM
Fourthly - i get the picture u cant ban him

obviously you dont get the picture - we can ban him - just cant stop him using the for sale sections without some major mods to the scripting of the site.

?Marty?
17-12-03, 12:26 AM
i am not lady boy...im a ravin' lesbian

what a shame, i dont like ravers.

Flairing Nova
17-12-03, 02:13 PM
Mkay...lets get this straight - i get the picture - no need to act like somethings crawled somewhere and died. Im not the one in the wrong here but being made to feel like it.

Xs

Dpnova
17-12-03, 02:15 PM
Whats died :P I think you did the right thing by naming and shaming him, u did post in every forum :lol: Hope all goes well with his mummy

Flairing Nova
17-12-03, 02:29 PM
ive got his number now so ill do the call later (don't think the other teachers in the staff room would appreciate me bitchin' down the phone)!!!
I'll let you know how it goes, seeing as soooooooo many people have been mugged off by muppet boy.

Xs

Ps - the only reason i posted it on every forum was to ensure ALL members and guests of nova load knew what a twat he was and obvisouly it wasn't just me thinking it :)

wisewood
17-12-03, 05:11 PM
just for future reference, posting in every forum only makes the admin and mods think you are a tw@t. :D

?Marty?
17-12-03, 05:15 PM
[quote="Flairing Nova"]ive got his number now so ill do the call later (don't think the other teachers in the staff room would appreciate me bitchin' down the phone, when i'm supposed to be making them cups of tea and going round handing out the choc digestives)!!![quote]

lol

Jesus, chill out, so i made a few jokes. :roll:

Alex
17-12-03, 05:39 PM
why are you involving Jesus Marty? What has he ever done :lol:

wisewood
17-12-03, 06:22 PM
he has done nothing - and i will set about trying to find some stats that prove it :lol:

Dpnova
17-12-03, 07:06 PM
he has done nothing - and i will set about trying to find some stats that prove it :lol: Like the santa thing :lol:

_JH_
17-12-03, 08:06 PM
[in a polite voice]

it's not just the rip off merchants, people who send money to complete strangers without any formal agreement as found on eBay (although thats still a risk), could also find themselves in a situation where they may be referred to as one of Jim Henson's creations

{disclaimer: no, i'm not an eBay car gimp. but do purchase brand new parts from time to time from reputable sellers. oh, and haynes manuals lol)

Flairing Nova
18-12-03, 09:30 AM
Yeah ill admit ive been mugged off and feel like a tw*t but at least ive got something to show for it (in other words the filter).

As i said i only posted on the boards to let people know...sorry for trying to do the right thing.

Xs

Ps - i dont make tea; coffee only and not many teachers drink it when im on my frees so im safe...and i don't like chocolate or biscuits!!! :P

Flairing Nova
22-12-03, 04:56 PM
FOR THOSE THAT ARE INTERESTED - UPDATE...i spoke to our resident 'Del Boy' and he has promised to refund the money (most probably with a rubber cheque).

Xs

Dpnova
22-12-03, 04:57 PM
that will defo bounce, ok ok ill leave know - Or if thats the joke you intended then :lol:

Mark
22-12-03, 04:59 PM
:roll:

Flairing Nova
22-12-03, 05:05 PM
It's bouncing in the imaginary post as we speak!!!
Theres a new Peter Pan movie out set in NEVER NEVER LAND!!!
Hmmmmm, :roll:

Xs

Aragorn
23-12-03, 11:03 AM
i assume you got the filter i sent ok then?

u never mentioned it either way so im guessing ita all good :)

Flairing Nova
27-12-03, 01:57 PM
Damn, i forgot to say yes i did and thanks...been so busy with everything else...thank hun :)

Xs