Neil.
15-12-03, 02:49 AM
no it dont work!

Dpnova
15-12-03, 09:16 AM
Copy the address into your address bar,

wisewood
15-12-03, 04:23 PM
funny they picked on the nova drivers but in the footage it was a bmw or something if i recall correctly... and then they used a tuned nissan 300zx for the feature.

gggrrrrr i smell a letter of complaint coming on!

Dpnova
15-12-03, 04:25 PM
Go on we should all complain and see what apologies we get, maybe even a little bit at the end of the show

wisewood
15-12-03, 04:28 PM
anyone complaining MUST NOT mention the name of this site, due to the fact we will be flooded by nova hating trouble causers within minutes of the show ending.

Dpnova
15-12-03, 04:29 PM
But who could posibly hate novas :roll: :roll:

wisewood
15-12-03, 04:31 PM
Mr J Clarkson formerly of South Yorkshire for one :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/feedback/
Use this form to complain lol.

Dpnova
15-12-03, 04:34 PM
What shall i write they wont pay any attention if i say hes a c**k will they cos they already know this

wisewood
15-12-03, 04:41 PM
Tell them it is bitterly unfair for them to use the Vauxhall Nova sterotype in their feature regarding burnouts, and then to show a Nissan 300zx and other large, powerful, rear wheel driven cars doing burnouts. No sign of a nova anywhere in the feature therefor it should not have been mentioned.

The stigma attached to the vauxhall nova is already enough without this being fueled further by the topgear presenters who are supposed to have more common sense especially when it comes to cars.

Stating that vauxhall nova owners drive like dick heads will only achieve more dick heads buying a vauxhall nova, a car which by modern standards is not safe to be driven at high speeds and is especially unsafe in a crash... Why not mention the 'fast lane' dwelling bmw drivers as being boyish and racing like idiots as this is what most of them do when you meet them at the traffic lights and find them driving dangerously close to the rear of your car.

The topgear presenters are supposed to be journalists. blah blah blah blah blah - just say what you like to them... call them dick heads in a long winded way so as to get their attention lol

Dpnova
15-12-03, 04:54 PM
Right ive done it, i complained lets see what they have to say :lol: :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/images/have_images/j_bw.gif

Breeny
15-12-03, 05:05 PM
Who cares? I thought it was hilarious!

wisewood
15-12-03, 05:29 PM
so did i - but it'd also be hillarious if they mentioned that loads of nova owners were offended by it. :D

Dpnova
15-12-03, 05:31 PM
TBH it doesnt really bother me but i love to moan and id like to see what they come back with :lol:

krobinson
15-12-03, 05:31 PM
I really couldnt care anymore..

People ask
Them: what do u drive?
Me: i have 2 Nova's, one for work, one for fun
Them: Nova's? pha

When they see my blue one they soon shutup.. and drive off in shame in there fiberglass mess of a saxo..

Keith

Slatter
15-12-03, 05:32 PM
My mum is designing clarksons Garden :o !! he only lives a few miles away from me ... im gonna see if she can get him to meet me ... if he does ill bring up that im a nova owner lol and see what he says lol i really like him though he can drive well ... might even see if he wants to play in a Valver nova :lol: :lol:

krobinson
15-12-03, 05:37 PM
haha, good idea :D

ade
15-12-03, 07:42 PM
rofl - designing clarksons garden!

Get her to speak to ben and we can create a "nova sculpture!

:lol:

Made me laugh - the wife p1ssed herself - thought it was funny them specifically mentioning the Nova SRi owner!

:roll: 8)

at oleast novas got a mention - keeps the spirit alive - even if its only as a joke!

Who cares!

epo
15-12-03, 09:49 PM
snigger snigger his merc was classed as Gay :lol: