http://www.skymera.net/

i think its a preety good idea

makes the car look tons better

peester
14-12-03, 05:39 PM
does look good. proper one off.

Jim
14-12-03, 06:55 PM
This has been around for some time now. It's different, but theres something about that just doesn't seem right.

Jim

?Marty?
14-12-03, 08:13 PM
only looks good from the front and from the back, side on it doesnt look right at all, and the interior and ice is crap. ICE especially!

Stanton
14-12-03, 08:15 PM
only looks good from the front and from the back, side on it doesnt look right at all,

thats cos it looks like a skyline from the front :D but an almera from the side :(

oh dear
:lol:

shabba16
14-12-03, 09:14 PM
wot is it a primera?
:?:

Stanton
14-12-03, 09:18 PM
duh, wot a fool i am (waits to recive a kicking)

it is a PRImera :lol:

<idiot> :roll:

dave.gsi
14-12-03, 09:19 PM
yep, it was posted a while back by micky who i think knew the owner.

the big question though......

why?

Stanton
14-12-03, 09:26 PM
why?

to which the owner wud prob reply why not. but imo at the end of they day he shuda bought a skyline, although it is v different and helps to push the bounderies a bit further

(still dont like it)[/code]

dave.gsi
14-12-03, 09:31 PM
why not?

because he could have bought a real skyline for the price of that primera :roll:

which i'd think would have a little bit more poke than a primera

Jim
14-12-03, 10:37 PM
Maybe he just wanted to do something different?

Jim

dave.gsi
14-12-03, 10:41 PM
he should have tattooed gay on his forehead to be different.

spending thousands making a primera look like a skyline is just plain daft.
just buy one.

dave.gsi
14-12-03, 10:42 PM
then if you have to be differnt,

paint it pink

techie
14-12-03, 11:23 PM
The SR20DE engine isnt too shy though.

Thats normally found in the Sunny GTi-R and 200 SX

Normally good for 300 bhp in a mild state of tune.

Jim
15-12-03, 08:06 AM
Get out of the wrong side of bed this morning Dave? We get the hint that you don't like it, you don't have to carry on bitching about it :|

Jim

Beano
15-12-03, 01:38 PM
The same could be said about anything. A lot of my mates say its pointless doing anything to a Nova, because no matter what you do, in their opinion it still looks like a decade old brick on wheels.

If you saved all the money you spent moddin' your Nova, you could probably buy a "good" car.

Don't all go mad at me, I wouldn't use Novaload if I didnt like Novas, i'm just voicing AN opinion, to try and make a point.

shabba16
15-12-03, 06:24 PM
i agree but if u spend 3 grand on a newer standard car it would'nt look as good as a older nova thats worth a grand with 2 grand spent on it :twisted:

Ben
15-12-03, 06:43 PM
Like most people on here, if i had saved every penny ive ever spent on Novas could now have an M3 or similar, its all about personal opinions and tastes, as people always say. Wouldnt it be a broing world if everyone was the same.

(think it was Micky's brother in law or similar)

dave.gsi
15-12-03, 08:27 PM
im not knocking the guy for being different, just a little bit daft.

for the money he could have a real skyline. so i dont see the point in making a primera look like a skyline.

you'd all call me stupid if i spent five grand grafting a fiesta RS front and rear on my nova. what would be the point as you could just buy the RS in the first place :roll:

Beano
16-12-03, 08:30 AM
I guess you could draw a line between customising and modifying your car, and just wasting money trying to make it look exactly like another car. Spending money making your nova look like a fiesta is dumb, and making your primera look like a skyline is silly. If the guy had spent ?5K gettin a custom one off bodykit, and making his car look unique, then it would be a different story entirely...

Fair play to him though...I just wouldn't do it.

dave.gsi
17-12-03, 12:03 AM
^^^^ what he said :D